Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Riverstreet Fri Review

Originally posted by neena16

Oh sweetie I'm sorry. I didn't mean to forget you, especially since you were very cool. :D forgive me???

I wish you could of hung out longer but I understood your situation.

You are t0o sweet of girl to be upset with...

I need to start an exchange a friend program, everybody has those people in there groups who just cant or wont hang, different groups of friends should be able to exchange these people for some other friends from a different group who want to party like rock stars...Its just an idea

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by stardo

I didnt forget you sweetie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to type fast at work.

I left early to my co-pilot was being a woozy (just kidding NJstacked i wub you)

No problem you were a sweetheart, if not from recognizing you from the picture, i wouldnt have met anyone that nite.

The copilot situation can be so ruff...I like to be the first there and last one to leave, but my friends friday nite are first ones in first ones out kind of people...No wonder they wont come to temps with me.

Originally posted by joeyslicks

Thanks stardo me a Vip-Tech were really running all over that place thank god it turned out good because there were crazy things happening before 11:15...ran from that tornado watch hit the DJ's CD player and we had to send out friends to get another ..some one called the fire dept....and alot more.....and next time I want to get you a drink please let me...I am here to make everyone happy...Thanks hope see you next week...

what are you trying to say dumbass.......the rain from the tornado or you ran from the tornado and dropped the cd player. please proofread before posting so not to confuse a fellow warrior.

I feel like da hat right now "I'm so confused"

Originally posted by jp18

You are t0o sweet of girl to be upset with...

I need to start an exchange a friend program, everybody has those people in there groups who just cant or wont hang, different groups of friends should be able to exchange these people for some other friends from a different group who want to party like rock stars...Its just an idea

Thats def a good idea! Thank god I'm surrounded by a bunch of delinquents who like to party like rock-stars.............wait, is that a good thing?

Originally posted by jp18

No problem you were a sweetheart, if not from recognizing you from the picture, i wouldnt have met anyone that nite.

The copilot situation can be so ruff...I like to be the first there and last one to leave, but my friends friday nite are first ones in first ones out kind of people...No wonder they wont come to temps with me.

You will always find CPers at tempts if no one you know is going.

Originally posted by stiffler

Thats def a good idea! Thank god I'm surrounded by a bunch of delinquents who like to party like rock-stars.............wait, is that a good thing?

Well if you need to make an exchange one nite, I am a deliquent who thinks that there is nothing wrong with partying like a rockstar..It is possible we all might end up in the hospital, but hey you only live once....Just let me know...Most of my friends are deliquents, they just try to deny it..Like last nite, surf club for a couple of drinks NO TEMPS....We wound up being the first ones in TEMPS and the last ones to leave!!:D

You will always find CPers at tempts if no one you know is going.

I dont think anyone other then perns and siciliagirl and myself, were there sunday nite....:(

TEMPS is always a goodtime, there something about that place....As long as I know one person in the place, I will drive my ass down there and find him/her...

I know we got there when the fire trucks were there and vip looked like having Menopause hot flashes (just kidding love)

Def accept that drink next time.

Im going to be spreading the word for you guys!!!

Vip-Tech was so worried about all the problems that were going on early and everyone ripping on him and our place if something bad happened on the comp. I just told him stright up and said I knew it was going to be crazy....RELAX...Said by VIP-TECH " Master slicks you are an optimist, I wish I could be as cool as you and know that when the WARRIORS THROW A PARTY IT IS THE

:bong::beer: BOMB!!! But it would be nothing if we didn't have the TROOPS FROM THE WWW CP.C LAND...LOL...VIP-TECH WILL BE MAD THAT I TOLD HIS FEELINGS...BUT THATS BECAUSE HE HAS A HEART...KNOW HE IS REALLY GOING TO BE MAD AT ME...Thanks for cumming last week it was a pleasure, i will be sure to give you BIG drink next week...LOL..J/K...

Originally posted by theripper

Great job Vip-tech and Joeyslicks...........

i dont know about the minisoundfactory thing, but i have to say, i was there, it was a really good grand opening. i have to give it up to the promoters, it was a really good party, i had a great time.

that is my new fridays without question, for right now at least.

I KNOW IT TOOK ALOT TO POST THAT, AND WE REALLY APPRECIATE IT. WE PUT ALOT OF EFFORT INTO THIS PLACE

AND ITS NOT EASY WHEN THE PREVIOUS PROMOTERS BEAT

THIS PLACE INTO THE GROUND.

THANX AGAIN FOR THE GREAT REVIEW. WE LOOK FOWARD

TO SEEING ALL OF YOU NEXT FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VIP-TECH

I know we got there when the fire trucks were there and vip looked like having Menopause hot flashes (just kidding love)

Def accept that drink next time.

Im going to be spreading the word for you guys!!!

Stardo thanks for coming...and being a supporter.. we couldn't do it if we didn't have people like you...also you do know that I am the Original WARRIOR and I still hold this standing...to party with me stardo you have to be a little crazy, my crew will back that(Vip-Tech, stiffler juggs babyface BADASS Da-Hat.. next week I will buy you as many drinks as you want if you can hang, and see if you are like the rest of us....We are what we are simply because WE LOVE TO PARTY..... LAUGHT KNOW CRY LATTER

Originally posted by stiffler

what are you trying to say dumbass.......the rain from the tornado or you ran from the tornado and dropped the cd player. please proofread before posting so not to confuse a fellow warrior.

I feel like da hat right now "I'm so confused"

STIFFLER YOU MAKE ME LAUGH I STARTED TO THINK LIKE DA-HAT...NO I TRY TO TYPE SHIT FAST AT WORK THE CLOSE IT REAL QUICK SO THAT I DON'T GET IN TROUBLE SO I DON'T PROFF READ...MY SHIT IS FIZZFUCKEDUP...SORRY WARRIOR STIFFLER

Vip- tech and Slicks :

That party was the bomb .... I don't remember much of it but I kknow i had a lot of fun , it was packed to the brim , and the DJ was off the hook !!!!

It was very nice to meet DKNYbabe .... Even thoug i met her once before at milans while i was searching for a cigarette !! :)

As always it was nice seeing my girls Neena and Stardo !!

Thank you Doubleduece for holding me up when i was falling

Divine ... I think we traded places for the night ...lol:laugh:

anyway .... all in all I had fun and can't wait to go next week ...

oh by the way Badass you are a Bitchass for not showing up :mad:

Stardo...

My Firday...My Excuse...Im Sorry...But I think YOU STILL HAD A GREAT TIME!

5am Wake Up

5:15 Take Ritalin

5:30 Drive To JErsey City Catch Light Rail to Ferry To World Financial to American Stock Exchange

9:30 Start getting screamed at

11am Market is getting killed losing lots of money....

11:30 More Ritalin

STIL STANDING(NO SEATS ON THE EXCHANGE)

2pm Market is still getting killed Dow down 300, still losing companies capital all while getting yelled at....

4pm. Market closes down 400 points...

4:30- Catch ferry to Light rail to Liberty State Park....

5:00 Sit in Traffic...

5:30 Get to New York Sports Club in Colonia....Hit shoulders and cardio....go tanning go to Muscle makers.....

7:45 Get Home

8:45 Pick Stardo Up.....realize I left my bank card and other IDs @ work....

Crush some Ritalin on the EZ Pass thing

9:30 Arrive in Hoboken Get some drinks

11:00 Get to River Street

K....K....

1:30 Leave RIver Street

2:15 Get to my place

3am K....

5am Drop Friend Off

5:30am Go to bed

8am wake up Drive to shore..........

I ENJOYED RIVER STREET EXCEPT THE WEEK DEFINATLY CAUGHT UP TO ME...AND I KNEW I HAD TEMPTS TO PREPARE FOR.....

DEFINATLY NOT STARDOS BODYGUARD........! JUST A VERY CLOSE FRIEND??????!!!!!!!

VIP-TECH WELL DONE! I AM NOT A FAN OF HOBOKEN, BUT I DEFINATLY WOULD GO THERE AGAIN ON A FRIDAY...MAYBE EVEN THIS FRIDAY....

Originally posted by NJstacked

Stardo...

My Firday...My Excuse...Im Sorry...But I think YOU STILL HAD A GREAT TIME!

5am Wake Up

5:15 Take Ritalin

5:30 Drive To JErsey City Catch Light Rail to Ferry To World Financial to American Stock Exchange

9:30 Start getting screamed at

11am Market is getting killed losing lots of money....

11:30 More Ritalin

STIL STANDING(NO SEATS ON THE EXCHANGE)

2pm Market is still getting killed Dow down 300, still losing companies capital all while getting yelled at....

4pm. Market closes down 400 points...

4:30- Catch ferry to Light rail to Liberty State Park....

5:00 Sit in Traffic...

5:30 Get to New York Sports Club in Colonia....Hit shoulders and cardio....go tanning go to Muscle makers.....

7:45 Get Home

8:45 Pick Stardo Up.....realize I left my bank card and other IDs @ work....

Crush some Ritalin on the EZ Pass thing

9:30 Arrive in Hoboken Get some drinks

11:00 Get to River Street

K....K....

1:30 Leave RIver Street

2:15 Get to my place

3am K....

5am Drop Friend Off

5:30am Go to bed

8am wake up Drive to shore..........

I ENJOYED RIVER STREET EXCEPT THE WEEK DEFINATLY CAUGHT UP TO ME...AND I KNEW I HAD TEMPTS TO PREPARE FOR.....

DEFINATLY NOT STARDOS BODYGUARD........! JUST A VERY CLOSE FRIEND??????!!!!!!!

VIP-TECH WELL DONE! I AM NOT A FAN OF HOBOKEN, BUT I DEFINATLY WOULD GO THERE AGAIN ON A FRIDAY...MAYBE EVEN THIS FRIDAY....

Why dont I love you? You silly chicken!!!

stardo, neena, piro, trickdaddy and notallthere.....did i forget anyone? i'm looking forward to hanging out again. next time, my hair will be back to it's original brunette color.

I was impressed with riverstreet myself. the last time i was there the music was not great and it was kinda dead.....this time i had a really, really good time! thanks to the new people doing the party.......who's going this friday?

I could not make it because I had to help a "friend" move and then I had to be at work (Surf) at 11:00AM.. If I had gone to Riverstreet I would never had made it work..

I have to be at Surf again this Sat. at 11:00am.. They are changing my schedule for Saturdays now. I'll be working during the day so I'll have Sat. nites off.

Sorry Vip-Tech for not showing up but I was there in spirit..

Still love you Long time.

zee

Originally posted by joeyslicks

Stardo thanks for coming...and being a supporter.. we couldn't do it if we didn't have people like you...also you do know that I am the Original WARRIOR and I still hold this standing...to party with me stardo you have to be a little crazy, my crew will back that(Vip-Tech, stiffler juggs babyface BADASS Da-Hat.. next week I will buy you as many drinks as you want if you can hang, and see if you are like the rest of us....We are what we are simply because WE LOVE TO PARTY..... LAUGHT KNOW CRY LATTER

Im a wooz when it comes to booz and STUFF but Im an all night trooper.

Looking forward to your future parties;)

Originally posted by jennijugs

Vip- tech and Slicks :

That party was the bomb .... I don't remember much of it but I kknow i had a lot of fun , it was packed to the brim , and the DJ was off the hook !!!!

It was very nice to meet DKNYbabe .... Even thoug i met her once before at milans while i was searching for a cigarette !! :)

As always it was nice seeing my girls Neena and Stardo !!

Thank you Doubleduece for holding me up when i was falling

Divine ... I think we traded places for the night ...lol:laugh:

anyway .... all in all I had fun and can't wait to go next week ...

oh by the way Badass you are a Bitchass for not showing up :mad:

I have to bump into you when Im not trashed so I can hold a normal conversation with you :laugh:

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Sorry for notmaking it to the Warrior get together biut I will be there this week I got lured by some chick to Abyss and worst of all we were in the hip hop room me hip hop something is wrong

You'll do anything for some Tang.;)