Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Riverstreet Fri Review

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Teen night my ass women in there 25 + some younglins but none of you mother fuckers should talk because what I pulled this week none oif you guys will ever be able to do so shut you mouths right now you are talking to a real BADASS MOTHERFUCKING WARRIOR:D

alright already................you da man!

Originally posted by siciliagirl

stardo, neena, piro, trickdaddy and notallthere.....did i forget anyone? i'm looking forward to hanging out again. next time, my hair will be back to it's original brunette color.

I was impressed with riverstreet myself. the last time i was there the music was not great and it was kinda dead.....this time i had a really, really good time! thanks to the new people doing the party.......who's going this friday?

Vip/Slicks do an officall roll call for sat. If there are a couple of people from the board there I will go alone if i have too!!!!

Have to support the warriors.

As the only member of THE ALLIANCE that attended the party I would have to say it was a success. Great music and props to the dj. Overall the party was a success and I was able to finally lay me eyes on most members of the WARRIORS....great opening party but it wont last long

Buzzkill at the end of the night when my girl and me went back to her car in the parking garage to find out it was broken into...had my wallet, credit cards, cell phone taken and my back window smashed....FUCKING NIGGERS!!! Warning to all: Do not park your car near NIGGERS that are hangin out in a parked car smokin' weed.....these people are ANIMATED SOIL as for the WARFAGS.....see you soon

-Your Mentor

Originally posted by stardo

Vip/Slicks do an officall roll call for sat. If there are a couple of people from the board there I will go alone if i have too!!!!

Have to support the warriors.

ONLY IF YOU CHANGE YOUR PROFILE FROM ALLIANCE GIRLY

TO WARRIETTE....

AND DO YOU MEAN A ROLL CALL FOR RIVERSTREET FRIDAY?

CUZ WERE NOT GOIN DOWN THE SHORE THIS WKND

Originally posted by vip-tech

ONLY IF YOU CHANGE YOUR PROFILE FROM ALLIANCE GIRLY

TO WARRIETTE....

AND DO YOU MEAN A ROLL CALL FOR RIVERSTREET FRIDAY?

CUZ WERE NOT GOIN DOWN THE SHORE THIS WKND

Do you mean Im a offical warriette!!!Who's my warrior????????Do I get my pick?

Opps yeah I mean Friday!!

Why arent you's going down the shore? Im not sure if Im going sat . No one is motivating me to go but I have motivation for sunday.

Do you mean Im a offical warriette!!!Who's my warrior????????Do I get my pick?

Opps yeah I mean Friday!!

Why arent you's going down the shore? Im not sure if Im going sat . No one is motivating me to go but I have motivation for sunday.

I think I'm doing Surf on sunday only, haven't been there in a while. My saturday nights usually run into sunday and then I miss surf and Latina........so surf sun only is the answer I think?

Originally posted by stiffler

I think I'm doing Surf on sunday only, haven't been there in a while. My saturday nights usually run into sunday and then I miss surf and Latina........so surf sun only is the answer I think?

Sorry cant let you do that . Going to have to accompany me and NJSTACKED to Tempts. Sorry cant let you be a woozy;)

Originally posted by cyphead

As the only member of THE ALLIANCE that attended the party I would have to say it was a success. Great music and props to the dj. Overall the party was a success and I was able to finally lay me eyes on most members of the WARRIORS....great opening party but it wont last long

Buzzkill at the end of the night when my girl and me went back to her car in the parking garage to find out it was broken into...had my wallet, credit cards, cell phone taken and my back window smashed....FUCKING NIGGERS!!! Warning to all: Do not park your car near NIGGERS that are hangin out in a parked car smokin' weed.....these people are ANIMATED SOIL as for the WARFAGS.....see you soon

-Your Mentor

SORRY ABOUT YOUR CAR DUDE. THATS FUCKED UP WHEN YOU PARK YOUR CAR IN A PAY LOT WHICH IS SUPPOSED TO BE WATCHED BY A GAURD, AND YOU GET ROBBED ANYWAY.

AS FAR AS YOUR RATING OF OUR PARTY, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

WE APPRECIATE ALL THE POSITIVE FEEDBACK WE HAVE RECIEVED FROM THAT NIGHT. IT WAS A TOTAL SUCCESS.

AS FAR AS IT NOT LASTING....I GUESS WE'LL SEE..

I CAN TELL YOU WE HAVE SOMETHING HAPPENING ON FRIDAY THE 13th THAT WILL BLOW EVERYONES MIND...SIT TIGHT..

AS FAR AS THE "WARFAG" AND THE "MENTOR" COMMENT....

LETS JUST SAY, IT WAS NICE TO HAVE MY "MENTOR" AT

A WARRIOR FUNCTION. THE PLEASURE WAS ALL YOURS....

I'M SURE.....THANX FOR THE COMPLIMENT THOUGH...

Sorry cant let you do that . Going to have to accompany me and NJSTACKED to Tempts. Sorry cant let you be a woozy;)

You mean after surf.................well, ahhhhhhhhhhhh thats a given.

You just don't go to Surf without heading to Tempts afterwards. I think thats a serious no no in the rule book!

You mean after surf.................well, ahhhhhhhhhhhh thats a given.

You just don't go to Surf without heading to Tempts afterwards. I think thats a serious no no in the rule book!

Did you see my ATT Stiffy thread?

Sorry I cant make it today my little chicken:(

YOU MISS ME??!!! AWWW HUNEY THANK YOU. I miss all of you guys.... I feel horrible I cant be there this friday either. But I will show up some time - PROMISE..

I'll be dressed in all white on Sunday - not getting married either :whip2: