Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DO NOT click on link in thread posted by dreamgirlss...

Originally posted by bustaknut2001

Shit. I clicked on that link like an idiot. How do you know if you have the virus and how do you get rid of it?

Fuck the asshole who posted that link. He/she should be banned.

:blown::bigfinge::mad2::chainsaw::grenade::compsux:

well i clicked the link then clicked enter on the page and i have norton antivirus so it picked it up right away and qurantined it. You prob didn't get it if you just clicked the link and not the one enter sign on the page..

Originally posted by bustaknut2001

But I think I did click on the enter sign and don't have Norton AntiVirus. What should I do?

well i would say to wait and see if anythig happens on your comp. If not then probably nothing happened. I think the computer normally starts to have problems right away if you dl it.

Originally posted by girly

well i would say to wait and see if anythig happens on your comp. If not then probably nothing happened. I think the computer normally starts to have problems right away if you dl it.

do you remember what virus it said it found? it should have been logged. I also have NAV w/ the latest virus definitions....i clicked on the link to see what happened and i didn't get any viruses.

Originally posted by dr0ne

do you remember what virus it said it found? it should have been logged. I also have NAV w/ the latest virus definitions....i clicked on the link to see what happened and i didn't get any viruses.

no i didn't cause as soon as i clicked it the box poppped up and said to stop running the script.. so i clicked ok.

Originally posted by girly

no i didn't cause as soon as i clicked it the box poppped up and said to stop running the script.. so i clicked ok.

strange. i just looked through those pages, i couldn't see anything that even resembled a virus. a whole ton of annoying little javascript things like scrolling shitz and whatnot but no viruses.....all the scripts are on the page or come from script sites that are more or less reputable.

maybe they have some ad popup thing that varies and the one you got had one of those spyware scripts.

whateva.

:pissy: