Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weyes' wisdom of the day - 7/21

weyes

You don't have to tell me that twice. I have such phone issues. I hate talking on the phone, so I never, and I mean never pick up. Plus, once I do answer I'm like "listen, cut to the chase, what do you need?" Not to mention I'm always in such a rush to end the conversation ----------> I've never been a big phone talker. I prefer live chat or email.

Til' this day all my close friends always make fun of my complete and utter lack of any phone etiquette.

:phone: = :no:

well i dont have issues with phone conversations, i in fact prefere them over e-mail or chat because sometimes over e-mail and chat things can be interpreted wrong or differently as one intended...i do however have issues with cell phones, having one its almost like sometimes because you have one, people expect you to be available 24-7 and that just does not sit well with me.

cell phones are just bad for one reason: ' the drunken call!'

You all know what I'm talking about. It's 4:30 in the morning you've drank about a 1/2 gallon of vodka, when all of sudden you take out the cell phone and dial whoever you're currently infatuated with/in love/or stalking and declare you undying devotion! It can get a little embarassing the next morning b/c everything is recorded on voicemail. :blown:

:laugh: :laugh:

i think whats even worse is when you make that phone call at 4:30 and they actually pick up the phone and you find out you woke them up...ah, but i actually enjoy making and receiving those calls when i'm in rare form or the other person is in rare form, great topic of conversation :blown:

Originally posted by joeygk

You don't have to tell me that twice. I have such phone issues. I hate talking on the phone, so I never, and I mean never pick up. Plus, once I do answer I'm like "listen, cut to the chase, what do you need?" Not to mention I'm always in such a rush to end the conversation ----------> I've never been a big phone talker. I prefer live chat or email.

Til' this day all my close friends always make fun of my complete and utter lack of any phone etiquette.

:phone: = :no:

sheesh, joey, that's some rough stuff :( ! i do know some people like that, though. i was just writing this thread because people keep calling and waking me up these days like you wouldn't believe.

:mad3: x 1,000,000,000,000!!!!!!!!!!