Clubplanet Nightlife Community

well, today just got a whole lot better...

I just realized i'm way to unmotivated to go to work... so i just called in sick...

now i'm going to go back to sleep...

when I awake, i'll hopefully have motivation to send out a ton of resumes...

I can already see this is going to be One of THOSE weeks...

:blown:

Yeah, I'm jealous... I came into work today and we have new partitions... cubeland just got a little "cube-y-er". <-- new word!

*raised eyebrow*

Get those resumes out there, man... you can't start and run a weekly breaks party from Jersey!

Originally posted by hoke

Get those resumes out there, man... you can't start and run a weekly breaks party from Jersey!

yeah i can... but I need to move closer to the city anyway... this drive is absurd... and the city pays better anyway...

although, I don't think my new job will allow my depression-days...

(I guess i'll ask about that in the interview :tongue: )

Originally posted by joeg

I just realized i'm way to unmotivated to go to work... so i just called in sick...

now i'm going to go back to sleep...

when I awake, i'll hopefully have motivation to send out a ton of resumes...

I can already see this is going to be One of THOSE weeks...

:blown:

. . Stop Whining, get the fuck out of bed and go into the office . . .

Originally posted by joeg

yeah i can... but I need to move closer to the city anyway... this drive is absurd... and the city pays better anyway...

although, I don't think my new job will allow my depression-days...

(I guess i'll ask about that in the interview :tongue: )

don't tell me your drive is absurd:rolleyes:

no, you'll all hear me bitching about driving until you do it as regularly as i do...

I drive from morristown, nj...

Phonk: no... i went back to bed, and i feel slightly better...

Its no mafia position... but it'll have to do right now...

Justin: I wish.

cat: hi. :)

hoke: i'll be sure to include the "i like ice cream *clap clap*" on my interview...

Originally posted by bustaknut2001

How far do you have to drive?

190 miles round trip - 95 each way...

joe - true you do it more often than I do, but lately I've been doin it 2-3 times a week... betcha I got u beat on mileage...

ok, I'll stop whining now...

Originally posted by gmoneyjive

190 miles round trip - 95 each way...

joe - true you do it more often than I do, but lately I've been doin it 2-3 times a week... betcha I got u beat on mileage...

ok, I'll stop whining now...

i'm about 80 or so miles r/t...

but i go into the city 4 or 5 times a week....

you probably do have me beat mileage wise...

190 is a rediculous trip... how do you stay awake? (if you do)

Originally posted by gmoneyjive

dunno... just kinda do. I've been really close to dosing off a few times but so far so good :) Can't wait to get out of this shitty state...

wow... wish i could say the same... i've had some really bad close calls...

even went off the road once... luckily no damage/injury...

Actually I did have an accident in april, coming back from ferry corsten @ exit I believe - but not from falling asleep. It was raining pretty hard, and as I was about to go under an overpass, I hit a really long, deep puddle (more like a small pond) of water on the highway... I was in the left lane, and the water was mainly on the left side of the left lane... my car is really light, and I've been "pulled" to the side before by a deep puddle of water, but u can usually recover from it... this time I couldn't - it pulled my car sideways over about 6 feet straight into the median - and I slammed into the median sideways @ 65 mph... the car bounced off and started into a spin but I was able to save it and pull over safetly. Got out and looked - both of the wheels on the drivers side were slanted like \ instead of being straight like | ... cuz the median comes out on the bottom... I actually managed to drive it all the way back to PA, another 75 miles... even though I couldn't do more than 30 mph. Fuckin took me like 3 hours to get back. I was pretty pissed since I was completely sober & wide awake... couldn't believe that there was that much water... I called nj department of transportation or whatever & complained (it was on 78 soon after you get on 78 from nj turnpike) - but of course that did no good. My car was declared totaled - but finally I found a body shop to fix it up using all used parts - came out to $800... fuckin blows... hopefully won't happen again.

Wow that was long & pointless but I felt like venting... time for bed...