Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Merge was Ridiculous on Sat...

My friends and I Had such an amazing time there. Rich Rydel had me moving all night long. Merge and Seaside overall has the hottest girls I've ever seen.

The only thing that annoyed me was having foam in my hair all night long. LOL.

Did anyone else go on Saturday?

I agree ...I had the best time at Merge on Saturday...after arriving early at Merge I went to Tempts for a little bit but came right back to Merge b/c of the great time I was having! Music was great..crowd was great.

George - thanks once again for the drinks/shots!

Brian1500 - thanks for the drinks..actually thanks for everything!:)

Good to see Tempkid (your nuts), Teresadf (couldn't believe you were there), Pipdaddy, DanFury, Tyco, Sandman and whoever else I saw that I can't remember!

:)

Originally posted by clubangel

I agree ...I had the best time at Merge on Saturday...after arriving early at Merge I went to Tempts for a little bit but came right back to Merge b/c of the great time I was having! Music was great..crowd was great.

George - thanks once again for the drinks/shots!

Brian1500 - thanks for the drinks..actually thanks for everything!:)

Good to see Tempkid (your nuts), Teresadf (couldn't believe you were there), Pipdaddy, DanFury, Tyco, Sandman and whoever else I saw that I can't remember!

:)

It was nice hanging out with you clubangel....I had such a good time!

It was nice to see everyone out. George nice to meet you and thanks for the shots and drinks! Brian1500 I saw you chugging soco.....oh my!!!! :eek: Tempkid thanks for the drinks. And it was nice to meet you sandman! Tyco you missed the shots of cuervo again....I can't believe we didn't run into you! :D

Originally posted by rozner

My friends and I Had such an amazing time there. Rich Rydel had me moving all night long. Merge and Seaside overall has the hottest girls I've ever seen.

The only thing that annoyed me was having foam in my hair all night long. LOL.

Did anyone else go on Saturday?

I wasn't there but I heard it was off the hook! I'm going to check it out one time ~ I have never been to Merge! I know ~ someone shoot me now but I'm just always at Temps or XS. I will definetly be making my way to Merge this summer!! :)

Richie! Richie! Richie! just simply fabulous you just took it to another level... What a night.... Rydell,you just wouldnt let up bomb after bomb after bomb..... Just when we thought we were leaving the dance floor another sick mix. I would like to thank the guy at the door for the hookup didnt catch his name. I cant wait till this Saturday..... :eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by laurie619

I took a weekend off. . .glad to hear that MERGE/RYDELL is right on TRACK (yet again) :D

CANT WAIT UTNIL THE WEEKEND. . .:party: :party:

Hey rozner isnt that foam stuff great . . .:laugh:

You suck. You better show this weekend for my b-day.

Originally posted by kostaP

You suck. You better show this weekend for my b-day.

I know I know, I had my Non-club friends yelling @ me, so I had to take off and chill with them for a little. . :D but dont worry I wouldnt miss your b-day. . .;)