Lee Burridge This friday

Treepwood

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by rcrespo

Ive been here in my room .. playing with the new toys 1200Mk3's and a Vestax Mixer and a lot of Vinyl that I've collected. :)

i feel u on this one Ramon....ur buying house but when u spin, it sounds like Jungle....:laugh:

ps

stick to it dude...it will pay off (now i am actually beat matching, somewhat:( )

Originally posted by Treepwood

Where is spin and where is the best spot to park at when u go to spin??? and are we gonna meet up for it?

Spin is on Washington and Lincoln....where Bar Room use to be....i usually park in the indoor parking lot on 16th (by where Shadow Lounge use to be)....or by that bank down the street from lincoln road (going north)

so is it close to the 17th street parking lot, the 5 dollar one

i think so....its the street that runs right in front of that bank with the TIME/TEMP. on it....beside that bank is that 5 dollar parking...so u are on the right track....;)

Parking LOT??? did someone say.... parking lot????

MIMI, DANNY, ZULES, or LEE!!!! someone better find that bottle of vodka (which I know you guys couldn't have finished on sunday) and bring it along!!! OK????? I will :kiss2: you for it! :D

Originally posted by bbflux

someone better find that bottle of vodka (which I know you guys couldn't have finished on sunday) and bring it along!!! OK?????

public intoxication is illegal....;):tongue:

ps

Florida residents, drink for $4 dollars all night...i think...:confused:

i never been to spin before, its no big deal i just rather go with someont that has been there before, someone that maybe knows the bouncer or the list guy/girl.

i hear ya....the door people at Spin are actually very friendly...

Look no more, I have the bottle of Vodka! I shall bring it and we'll all get drunk as F#@&!!!!!! tongue1.gifbeerchug.gifdrink.gif Now, we all have to make up our minds and decide when and where we're going to meet up! So C'mon Barb, you're the coordnator here, start you're planning! lol2.gifpetals.giftwinkle.gif

That parking lot across from the convention center always works for me. Is it close enough?

BTW, I don't know if anyone else is listening to kurtis patrick on Proton right now but it's sounding pretty nice. :)

Dude, you wanna know what i'm lisytening to right now? 93.1!!!

ak472.gifgetroffen.gif I have no speakers @ my job!!!!! Ahhhhhh!! This station is driving me crazy! But i'd rather listen to this than Power 96 or just plain silence!

That parking lot across from the convention center always works for me. Is it close enough?

BTW, I don't know if anyone else is listening to kurtis patrick on Proton right now but it's sounding pretty nice. :)

Dude, you wanna know what i'm lisytening to right now? 93.1!!!

ak472.gifgetroffen.gif I have no speakers @ my job!!!!! Ahhhhhh!! This station is driving me crazy! But i'd rather listen to this than Power 96 or just plain silence!