Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dj Theo @ Neptunes

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO NEPTUNES ON SATURDAY AFTERNOON YOU ARE MISSING OUT. THERE IS NO NEED TO PROMOTE FOR THIS PLACE, IT HAS BEEN PACKED EVERY WEEKEND FOR i DON'T KNOW HOW MANY SUMMERS. FOR TWO REASONS: THE GIRLS AND DJ THEO. IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD THIS GUY SPIN YOU ARE UNDER A ROCK. HE KEEPS THE CROWD DANCING ALL DAY LONG. EVEN IF THE WEATHER IS TERRIBLE THE PLACE MANAGES TO GET PACKED. BETWEEN DJ THEO AND JASON THERE IS ALWAYS A PLACE TO HEAR GREAT MUSIC IN THE HAMPTONS.

I KNOW 95% OF YOU READING THIS GO TO NEPTUNES, BUT IF YOU DON'T I EXPECT TO SEE YOU THERE THIS SATURDAY.

Neptunes packs out every weekend b/c it is Neptunes. Nothing against Theo but you can stick any decent DJ under the sun in there and it will still be packed. Personally I'd much rather here Jason rock it or switch it up to hear other DJ's rather than Theo every weekend. Yeah he gets the job done but variety is key and I know some DJ's out there could rock that place like it hasn't been done before.

Originally posted by cesarleo

Neptunes packs out every weekend b/c it is Neptunes. Nothing against Theo but you can stick any decent DJ under the sun in there and it will still be packed. Personally I'd much rather here Jason rock it or switch it up to hear other DJ's rather than Theo every weekend. Yeah he gets the job done but variety is key and I know some DJ's out there could rock that place like it hasn't been done before.

theo does rock it...and many dj's from time to time do jump on the wheels too....and the place couldnt get more packed...

• 2 weeks later...

OK it is agreed that neptunes is a blast and everyone should go, you could say that theo is good, but like others said you put any decent dj out in the sun on a beach and he will sound good. now if neptnues wanted to attract a more musically involved vrowd they would get someone like a shawn ink or a mark amatucci and even a mike bugout. I WISH THEY WOULD SWITCH IT UP EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE.

NEPTUNNNEESSSS!!!!!!!!!!

animale:D

Neptines Never Plays Hip Hop, I'm sure people have been asking for awhile though. Theo came on the mic and said " I have to play these two songs so let me get it over with"

I would rather hear two hip hop songs, then have that band come one and play throughout the day.

I think there cutting back on the band, they only played 2 sets on Saturday.

Gin your so right about it beening the only Vibe left. I tried to change it up by going to Brazils last week:blown: and this week I went Turtle BAY:mad: :mad: :mad: . Im going back to CPI's this Saturday and that will be the only place I go to if I go out on Saturday night. You can't go wrong with Jason.