Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Saleen351,pod, Or Who Ever Else Has Pull In Miami

zoolander

WHATS GOING ON MIAMI?

I'M FLYING DOWN TO MIAMI FOR THE WEEKEND OF AUGUST 16TH AND IM BRINGING FOUR OR FIVE OF MY BOYS WITH ME. I'VE NEVER BEEN DOWN THERE BEFORE BUT I KNOW I'M HITTING UP SPACE FOR dj TIESTO. :cool:

WHAT TIME IS SPACE OPEN UNTILL ON SATURDAYS? IF EARLY WHERES THE SPOT FOR AFTERHOURS. :confused:

WHATS GOOD ON THURSDAY AND FRIDAY NIGHT? :confused:

IS THERE ANYONE WHO PROMOTES THAT CAN HOOK ME UP WITH COMPS FOR SPACE OR ANYOTHER SPOTS. I'LL MAKE SURE TO RETURN THE FAVOR WHEN YOU COME UP TO NEW YORK. :D

Guest saleen351

ok, i do have some pull here......... i pull up my address book and email biz!!!!!:D

go to space, and maybe space, and i'd try space, and for after hours go to space..... all else is just clutter....

Ill be at space saturday night. Lethal industry, DJ TIESTO wouldn't miss it.:D

What about Friday, anything good? Yo Biz what is revalation? is that at space too.

Yo Mikeydny, Who da Funk will be at Roxy in Ny on august 9th. If you want to come up I'll take you Friday and we'll hit up the Hamptons on Saturday. That goes for anyother Miami CP head.

See you guys soon.

Originally posted by zoolander

Ill be at space saturday night. Lethal industry, DJ TIESTO wouldn't miss it.:D

What about Friday, anything good? Yo Biz what is revalation? is that at space too.

Yo Mikeydny, Who da Funk will be at Roxy in Ny on august 9th. If you want to come up I'll take you Friday and we'll hit up the Hamptons on Saturday. That goes for anyother Miami CP head.

See you guys soon.

Yo I sent you a p.m. bro, hit me up on aol, miked713.

Im coming up to NY soon to hit up the shore and factory and probably vinyl, all in the same weekend, messy messy messy.

August 10th is Tom Stephan at Space, wont miss that for the world.

I wish I could go to Roxy this weekend, my boy Bugout is gonna win the KTUUUUU competition this week, then Tooch afterhours......craziness......