Clubplanet Nightlife Community

this here makes me very very angry

meng

Originally posted by meng

oh yeah...my ex is Colombian...Barranquillera like Shakira no less.....

i have alot of friends that are from Barranquilla (girls)....all i can say is "DEJA ESO!!".....i feel ur pain bro....those are the craziest Colombians around....at least u had one;)

i have alot of friends that are from Barranquilla (girls)....all i can say is "DEJA ESO!!".....i feel ur pain bro....those are the craziest Colombians around....at least u had one

At least I had one, you're very right....but those chics apparently just do not give a fuck......anyways it was fun while it lasted.......I know 6 Barranquilleras and all of them are extremely fine.....what do they put in the water down there?

Originally posted by patrickl

Shakira schamkira. I'd rather deal with Jessica Simpson, but actually it's Shirley Manson from Garbage that really gets me going, even if her last album stunk....

I agree with you there patrick. shakira looks better IMHO, but damn you can just tell Shirley must be a total freek in bed.

no problem singing about golden showers..... :eek:

and their last album did suck except for the "Adroginy" track.

and like shakira or shirley would have anything to do with any of us. lol. Kind of like discussing what I am going to do when I win the lottl.

and like shakira or shirley would have anything to do with any of us. lol

which brings me back to the original subject....if my buddy hooked up with her and is currently her drummer, then.......:rolleyes:

you never know man......

Don't hate the playa, Don't hate the game cause you lost once, just do it better. Shakira is fine, but c'mon you are in South Beach and DJing- DJ's are the rock stars of tomorrow- and from what I hear you are doing pretty well for yourself down there. Trust me I djed there for 6 months and can't wait to get back. I've definitely seen bitches as fine as Shakira, just the fact that she is on TV/Magazines constantly and is in your face constantly makes her seem like the finest bitch on the planet!! She can dance though, your boy ain't so lucky, he hit her when she probably wasn't looking like she does now, and now he has to stand back, look at her while she performs and play the drums, I wouldn't want to be him, he's probably jerking off after every set!

i only have three things to contribute to this one guys...

1) don't hate the playa, hate the game:afro:

2) i wanna bang shakira too:hump:, and

3) jesse, i love you for giving me a nice mental picture of her when i'm, uh, what was it again? oh, showering, thats right...hahaha :devil: