Clubplanet Nightlife Community

IbiZa is the place to go for clubbing

I just got back from Ibiza and it's AMAZING!!!! I've been partying in NYC all my life but Ibiza truly wore me out. The clubs are unreal!!! Ibiza has world's largest club Priviledge, capacity 13,000.

Foam Parties & Water Parties are only a start, you party till you drop, then you party at the beach during the day. Please everyone save your money and go to Ibiza during the summer only!!! It's gauranteed a great time. Tiesto, Picotto, Klienberg, Sashe, Carl Cox, PVD....spin DAILY!!!

P.S.- "Vitamins" are widely available!!

Originally posted by SiDFresh

I just got back from Ibiza and it's AMAZING!!!! I've been partying in NYC all my life but Ibiza truly wore me out. The clubs are unreal!!! Ibiza has world's largest club Priviledge, capacity 13,000.

Foam Parties & Water Parties are only a start, you party till you drop, then you party at the beach during the day. Please everyone save your money and go to Ibiza during the summer only!!! It's gauranteed a great time. Tiesto, Picotto, Klienberg, Sashe, Carl Cox, PVD....spin DAILY!!!

P.S.- "Vitamins" are widely available!!

Hey Sid,

I'll be going in August. I was just reading someone else's post on the NY board and they said the beaches are gross in Ibiza!! What was your take on the beaches?? I thought Ibiza was supposed to have beautiful beaches!

Thanks

Well I strongly recommend not doing excess drugs or drinking. Dropping pills more that one night isn't worth. Neither is getting pissed drunk that you need a day to recover from.

As for the energy issue, bring some Xenadrine or Ripped Fuel with you. And when you drink, order Vodka & Redbull.

As for sleep, you take naps here and there. A typical Ibiza day would be:

-Wake up at 1pm & go to the beach,

-Eat dinner, come back take a nap at 8pm,

-Wake up by 10:30pm, head out at 11:30

-Go to a pre-club Bar at 12am

-Enter the club by 2am

-Party till 7am

-Leave the club & eat breakfast at 8am

-decide either to go to bed or the afterhour club Space at 8:30.

--repeat the cycle and hit the beach at 1pm!!

My recommendation is that before you go, get atleast 8-10hrs of sleep a night, that way your body is fully rested.

The magical atmosphere of Ibiza will keep you going. It's truly an amazing party heaven.

Also, DO NOT MISS the water, foam & Manumission parties. The water starts to flow at 5:30. Foam's start to fall around 6am.

Originally posted by india22

Hey Sid,

I'll be going in August. I was just reading someone else's post on the NY board and they said the beaches are gross in Ibiza!! What was your take on the beaches?? I thought Ibiza was supposed to have beautiful beaches!

Thanks

I loved the beaches. It kinda depends where you go. The Beaches in San Antonio are dirt and such, cause all the drunk Brit's liter them.

But the beach where I stayed in Playa D'en Bossa was great. I recommend that you go to the Bora Bora Beach. The bar behind the sand plays great music. They start will tranquil soothing music, then work their way up to trance. And people dance on the beach and at the bar!!! The Sangrias are out of this world!

I took a ride to other beaches, such at the ones up north. Those beaches are secluded and sweet.

The sand isn't as white like Cancun, but the Mediteranean water is definately comfortable. Luckily there are NOOO speed boats or jet ski buzzing noises!!

SOUNDS LIKE MY EXACT PLANS...GETTING RETARDLY DRUNK DOESNT WORK FOR ME IN NY SO I KNOW IT WONT WORK THERE...WE JUST BOUGHT A BOTTLE OF STACKER 3'S AND I TESTED THEM...THEY WORK LIKE A CHARM..RED BULL WILL HELP AS WELL AS SOME PURE SUGAR DRINK ANOTHER PERSON TOLD ME ABOUT...THATS GOOD NEWS THOUGH CAUSE I WASNT TOUCHING A DRUG DOWN THERE.

Hey Sid,

Two more questions.

1.) Before going over where did you go to exchange your dollars? I was thinking of going to American Express, but could use some other options

2.) And everything is changed over into Euro's right, no more peseta's???

Thanks,

India22

Do NOT bring alot of money to exchange!!! You be screwed with fee's and exchange rates. Besides most of the times you'll need to get money late at night and early morning, so Travelers checks and currency exchange won't help.

A regular bank ATM card is fine. Using you debit card for cash withdrawl and credit cards for purchases is the best way to go.

You will get the best exchange rates and little or no fee's.

There's ATMS's ALL over Ibiza, so getting money is NO problem. And every places accepts Visa & Mastercard.

So I'd bring like $100 for emergency, cab fare to hotel and the rest use your ATM to withdraw money with.

No more Pesetas, it's Euro's EVERYWHERE. Right now, 1 US Dollar = .99 Euro. So they are almost the same.

I've used my ATM card and credit card ALL over Europe without any problems, so nothing to worry about.

yo, i know a girl that just got back from there 7/20/02 and she says that she knows who you are!!!! she said that Ibiza was off the hook, how many girls did you bang!!!!! holla back soon

P.S. Staten Fuckin' Island baby

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just got back from Ibiza..I was there August 17-22..and let me just tell you..that it is the most amazing party place I've ever been to...nothing compares to it...NOTHING!!!..I loved it..The Bora Bora beach is the best...well, at least it was my favorite..the music and the atmosphere are niceeee and just everything in Ibiza is HOTTTTTT..I love it..and Ibiza will def be my next vacation as well...just this time...I'll be going with different people...

P.S. In my opinion, renting a car is a MUST there..:)

But Ibiza is far to Expensive.If you are really up for it.5 day free festivals are the Bollox.

http://www.freetekno.org/

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Nebula/5371

http://www.nightstorm.f9.co.uk/photos/tek2001/

http://www.8ung.at/tekno4free

http://www.imaginet.fr/kanyar/kaneve31.htm

http://www.insync.net/~drkfdr/reviews/review28.html

http://elegalmusic.net/messind.htm

Nuthink better than Dancing outdoors with no Pretentious twats and no hassles.(Apart from the odd Police intervention,which i reckon adds to the Fun)

Free Music 4 Free People.:eek:

I will be there again for the closing parties in Sept 14-22. I can't wait. I rented a 2 bedroom apt w/ kitchen and living room near Space for $107/nite. Airfare is $814 from JFK. That means more money to PARRTYYYYYYY.

I definetely recommend beaches in the Northeast part of the island and also take a boat ride to Formentera.

Also get ur club tix in advance. There are ppl who sell them on the street but don't buy them from ppl by random. We tipped the waitress more than usual at a cafe at the port. She knew a dependable dealer who sold us tix for clubs that we went to. We saved %30 on average.

If anyone is going to be there during sept 14-22 let me know. Us. Yanks(thats what english kepton calling us there) are still minorty on the white isle ...