Clubplanet Nightlife Community

why did you wake up this morning?

I got up....

to pay fucking bills and keep my ass from being evicted out of this here apartment.

to work out and strengthen my body and my mind

to read that new issue of sport compact car i just got in and drool over parts i can't afford

to play with my new wax and make a mixtape for all of you to listen to and go "ooooh eric nice job"

to move my car before the motherfucker gets ticketed and towed.

to do laundry because i don't like wearing summer-heat-soaked clothing.

to make some chicken

to get on this message board and type about shit that may or may not make me laugh but it's something to do because i still can't find a fucking job

to play more Grand Theft Auto 3 and pretend that it's real life.

to watch thunderstorms

to read poetry

to reorganize my room which i never entirely got to yesterday

to sit here and sweat my balls off with big fans blowing at full throttle, but doing nothing because it's 90+ degrees and it just feels like air circulating in an oven.

Originally posted by cintron

to get on this message board and type about shit that may or may not make me laugh but it's something to do because i still can't find a fucking job

that about sums it up for me....

...and sorry Phonk...I'm normally a bundle of smiles, but just not today...I think we're all entitled to days like this once in a while...

This sounds like something I would post...

Today I finally gave up trying to sleep around 6.

I got up tossed in hackers breakbeat set and bounced around

my living room for awhile till it was time to go to work.

Why did I get up?

Because its a bitch to dance in bed.

:flame:

Originally posted by marcid21

...and sorry Phonk...I'm normally a bundle of smiles, but just not today...I think we're all entitled to days like this once in a while...

. . .:( . .yeah . . it'll be ok, I'm sure it will . . . Certain factors are trying to get me down right now, but I aint gonna let em . . ;) . . .

...so i could get on the track this morning and run ...33 minutes of jogging and then a 5 minute burn. ..bolting full stride with everything pulsing, moving, beating...body numb..legs driving you around, creating an unbelievable high...great way to start the day...that and the hot shower when all is said and done...well, a quickie wouldnt have hurt either but i'm quite single right now...

i slept for 11 hours, and finally woke up to free myself from unsettling dreams.

i woke and immediately ate, because that's always rather pleasant. that was followed by a little bit of reading, and writing, and then i went to the gym because i'm definitely imperfect and i'm feeling weak these days. i'm currently doing laundry and writing more poetry. erotic poetry.

'we slide, slow and sweet, around and against and through, brushing here and there with lips and hips in a teasing half-melody of gasps and sighs… a dance of shadows.'

Originally posted by wideskies

'we slide, slow and sweet, around and against and through, brushing here and there with lips and hips in a teasing half-melody of gasps and sighs… a dance of shadows.'

That is pretty erotic, nice piece of literature. I like it a lot :)

I had to get my eyes checked, that was miserable. Now I am at work.

Originally posted by wideskies

... wow.... You do realize some of us are at work, don't you? :tongue::drool: