Clubplanet Nightlife Community

why did you wake up this morning?

To go to work so I can get my ass out of blinding debt and maybe one day have a real life... at the time it seemed like a valid reason, but if I could relive the moment I think I'd probably just turn off the alarm clock and pull the covers over my head.

At least tomorrow's my last day for the week, I guess that's something to look forward to.

:unhappy:

Originally posted by tastyt

To go to work so I can get my ass out of blinding debt and maybe one day have a real life... at the time it seemed like a valid reason, but if I could relive the moment I think I'd probably just turn off the alarm clock and pull the covers over my head.

:isok:

at the time it seemed like a valid reason, but if I could relive the moment I think I'd probably just turn off the alarm clock and pull the covers over my head.

that was me yesterday... It obviously didn't "fix" anything (nothing does...) but it definately helped... and i was able (though, with minor struggle) to get up and go to work today...

At least tomorrow's my last day for the week, I guess that's something to look forward to.

:unhappy:

That's the only reason I can find myself going to my job each day. Not only is it unfulfilling, but it's boring.

I'm just down and out lately. Feeling like shit.

Originally posted by joeg

what was your reason to get out of bed and bother enduring another day?

Because someone was being REALLY LOUD in the room i was sleeping in and it woke me up. :tongue:

seriously, because i have to go to my job even though I hate it, so i can not get fired, so I can pay my bills, so I can have a place to live, so I'm not homeless, cause i dont have the luxury of mooching off my parents or living off a trust fund or hitting the lotto, cause I'm an adult with adult responsibilities, because just because life sucks doesnt mean the world owes me anything, because I'm not suicidal and if I aint gonna off myself than i dont seem to have much of a choice now do I?

well, you asked.

:blank:

Originally posted by LavenderMenace

Because someone was being REALLY LOUD in the room i was sleeping in and it woke me up.

seriously, because i have to go to my job even though I hate it, so i can not get fired, so I can pay my bills, so I can have a place to live, so I'm not homeless, cause i dont have the luxury of mooching off my parents or living off a trust fund or hitting the lotto, cause I'm an adult with adult responsibilities, because just because life sucks doesnt mean the world owes me anything, because I'm not suicidal and if I aint gonna off myself than i dont seem to have much of a choice now do I?

well, you asked.

:blank:

i'd definately have already killed myself if I was you...

but thats just me.. ;)