Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: Badassmafucka, Nina, Piro + Stardo...

Originally posted by djdanfury

NIna + Piro + Stardo...... Very weak showing at SF... I'm very disappointed in all 3 of you.....

Badass - Did you pull a David Blaine on us? You were no where to be found at Factory...

:tongue:

I was there by the water fountain bar near the bathroom and to proove I was thewre the bartenders were wearing these white one piece thong bikini hooked on to a bra

Originally posted by badassmafuka

I was there by the water fountain bar near the bathroom and to proove I was thewre the bartenders were wearing these white one piece thong bikini hooked on to a bra

LMAO... I believe you, I was probably so mangled myself that if you were an inch away from me, I wouldn't have noticed...

Did you have fun?

I wasn't feeling JP's set too much... That kinda killed my night.

NIna + Piro + Stardo...... Very weak showing at SF... I'm very disappointed in all 3 of you.....

Badass - Did you pull a David Blaine on us? You were no where to be found at Factory...

:laugh: :laugh:

I was the weak one...piro wanted to stay...and to stardo it didn't matter. Were you at work yesterday???? :blank:

Dan, Badass- Believe me, I was not ready to call it a night (I mean day). I didn't have ANY business being outside in public during the day when we left, nor was I in any condition to function in a normal capacity when we left. :screwy:

No way . I was in total party mode. Dancing my hiney off. Blowing in the wind like a rock star.Sent on missions and acommplished them. Neena and I assisting the handicapped. Bro come on!!!

No sign of weakness any where.

Bad asssssssss we didnt see u

:(

No way . I was in total party mode. Dancing my hiney off. Blowing in the wind like a rock star.Sent on missions and acommplished them. Neena and I assisting the handicapped. Bro come on!!!

Badass - Don't worry a lot of people felt that way... He's playing mainly Tech now... A lot different from what he was playing in the winter..... :mad:

Neena, Piro, + Stardo - I'll change my review of you guys from "weak" to "moderate" since you guys made the troop from seaside....

and Neena I was at work yesterday, but I couldn't get into CP... (I forgot my password) :laugh:

Originally posted by stardo

Oh I was there I didnt want to leave but the three girl we went with wanted to leave they couldnt hang with the warriror:tongue:

Oh I was there I didnt want to leave but the three girl we went with wanted to leave they couldnt hang with the warriror:tongue:

EXCUSE ME.... I WAS MORE THAN WILLING TO STAY BUDDY... I WAS NOT COHERANT...BUT I DID NOT MIND STAYING...

THE WARRIOR...U DIDN'T DO ALL OF THE DRIVING EITHER!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

i get no love :( lol, jk

but in defense of neena.. her feets were hurtin her since tempts! i can only imagine how her feets musta felt after having nowhere to sit at factory either cuz they removed our beloved couch!

Neena, Piro, + Stardo - I'll change my review of you guys from "weak" to "moderate" since you guys made the troop from seaside....

and Neena I was at work yesterday, but I couldn't get into CP... (I forgot my password) :laugh:

Well thank you for acknowledging our effort....:tongue:

and about forgetting your password...that is a sure sign of a really good weekend. :D :D

Nycchic you are so cute coming to my defense...but this is true...my feet were killing me...even when I sat down the straps were still digging into my poor little toesies. :(

Originally posted by neena16

:laugh: This is true...Stardo did some good deeds, if it wasn't for her some guy would of wet his pants...;):D

And lets not forget your deed of anchoring down the coffe table so barf girl wouldnt go flying off:clap2: :drool:

Originally posted by doubledeuce

EXCUSE ME.... I WAS MORE THAN WILLING TO STAY BUDDY... I WAS NOT COHERANT...BUT I DID NOT MIND STAYING...

THE WARRIOR...U DIDN'T DO ALL OF THE DRIVING EITHER!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

I told you at Factory you recieved your status as Princess Warriors but you were rolled up into a ball all night and your friends wanted to leave and people were stepping on you so I felt bad but you did earn status

Originally posted by stardo

And lets not forget your deed of anchoring down the coffe table so barf girl wouldnt go flying off:clap2: :drool:

Oh yeah I forgot about my good deed of the night....:confused: that night was so wierd... I felt like I was in a cartoon..just too many silly things going on at one time. :worry:

Oh yeah I forgot about my good deed of the night....:confused: that night was so wierd... I felt like I was in a cartoon..just too many silly things going on at one time. :worry:

I usually feel that way when I go there but this time it wasnt that bad. The only time I got confused a little was when you were giving piro your serious face. I couldnt figure out if it was THE SERIOUS FACE:laugh:

I think the ? of the night was "Where is Nychic"

I must have asked the like 5468464646 times.

I was pretty banged up. I thought cootie was by myside the whole time:rolleyes:

Ps. I bought new hube caps:mad:

Originally posted by nycchic24

i get no love :( lol, jk

I didn't include you because I saw you later in the Day/Night....

So you toughed it out like everyone else that took the trip...

BTW... NEENA... SF is always Cartoon Land. Everyone seems to be walking around waiting for something to happen. SOme of the things that happen in SF are just unexplainable...

I still can't believe that....something always goes wrong just when you think you had a perfect night. :blank:

I know. The poor kid who pulled my car up was looking at me like I was insane.I was like" Can you please tell how you guys let someone jack my already jacked up car UH Uh can you tell me?

He was like tell the manager.

I told him that he wasnt going to do anything so he had to suffer the wrath of my mouth.

Poor kid.

What I night -----"Cause no ones gonna change you And I wont even was my time"!!!!!!!!!

I told you at Factory you recieved your status as Princess Warriors but you were rolled up into a ball all night and your friends wanted to leave and people were stepping on you so I felt bad but you did earn status

I may have been rolled up in a ball...but i was perfectly fine in the state i was in... and as for my friends... they did not even mention wanting to leave... if i do recall they ventured off into the crowd all morning long...