Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Official Bosses Are Assholes Thread

FUCK EM!!!!

i get to work, pick up pizza on the way. my boss is with a customer and there is another customer waiting. i put my pizza down, i help the customer, sell him something. then i take my pizza out of the bag and take one bite. then my boss says to his customers "well, i have to go now, im going to give u over to gary now to finish this up" so i threw my pizza back down and helped his customers, and he walked out the door. and this isnt the first time he's done this to me. cant he wait 5 minutes for me to eat a slice of pizza?

and now since im here by myself, theres no one else to help cu

stomers but me. and we got a rush. so since 1:00 when i first got here, till now, 2:30, my pizza has been sittin on the desk. it looks disgusting. and im pissed off. i just got over a cold, i havent eaten in like 4 days, and my first meal was ruined by my asshole boss!!! :mad::cuss::mad:

my boss is a sweet old korean professor who forgets my name every few days, who gives me the most minimal jobs to do, and who takes me out for lunch to the olive garden along with two other former students of his every friday. at most i spent 3 hours maximum with him during the week and i get paid for 30+ hours for doing it....i luv him. :D

Guest gabo

ok I have you all beat!... I wish I could get into it right now but it would be long as hell and I am tired.

he is the antichrist!:mad::blown:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by gabo

ok I have you all beat!... I wish I could get into it right now but it would be long as hell and I am tired.

he is the antichrist!:mad::blown: