Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Funniest Thing To Ever Happen To Me

OK as i have said before i work for At&t in the mall and have been in the wireless industry for 7 years and have delt with many, many customer but had the funniest customer interation i have ever had...

I had an older gentleman come into the store and start complaining that his phone does not ring or make calls. He was getting loud with me and my employee..So i said to him we dont fix phones or service them but i said to him let me see the phone and i will look at it....The customer Pulled out His

TV REMOTE CONTROLL....I looked at him and was like are u serious...He put the remote to his head and said he doesnt hear anything and it doesnt make noise when he hits the buttons...Being the smart ass that i am i asked him how his TV is working? he looked totally baffled...by my statement...and i told him that is his tv Remomte....he left and didnt say a word as he left....I am still in shock that this could happen....and that poeple could confuse a remote for a cell phone....If i could of taken a picture of him talking to his Tv Remote...OMG....this is true and this old guy was not fucking with me......

prime

Originally posted by djprime

OK as i have said before i work for At&t in the mall and have been in the wireless industry for 7 years and have delt with many, many customer but had the funniest customer interation i have ever had...

I had an older gentleman come into the store and start complaining that his phone does not ring or make calls. He was getting loud with me and my employee..So i said to him we dont fix phones or service them but i said to him let me see the phone and i will look at it....The customer Pulled out His

TV REMOTE CONTROLL....I looked at him and was like are u serious...He put the remote to his head and said he doesnt hear anything and it doesnt make noise when he hits the buttons...Being the smart ass that i am i asked him how his TV is working? he looked totally baffled...by my statement...and i told him that is his tv Remomte....he left and didnt say a word as he left....I am still in shock that this could happen....and that poeple could confuse a remote for a cell phone....If i could of taken a picture of him talking to his Tv Remote...OMG....this is true and this old guy was not fucking with me......

prime

Thats hilarious....:laugh: :laugh:

oh i know it technology changes fast and older people dont get it...but my grandparents have cell phones there 70 and they use them check there voice mail the whole thing....my gram even sent me a text message the other day......It said Hollla!!!....LOL...not it said to call him...

but i almost shit my pants.. when he pulled the remote out....

oh i know it technology changes fast and older people dont get it...but my grandparents have cell phones there 70 and they use them check there voice mail the whole thing....my gram even sent me a text message the other day......It said Hollla!!!....LOL...not it said to call him...

but i almost shit my pants.. when he pulled the remote out....

I have a wholw theory on this subject but it may be irrelevant........

whats ur theory??? im interested in in depth theories of life??......just for the record im not making fun of old people....just the fact that it happened to be an old person happened to be the one that did it....

prime

That is absolutely hysterical!!!!!!!!

whats ur theory??? im interested in in depth theories of life??......just for the record im not making fun of old people....just the fact that it happened to be an old person happened to be the one that did it....

See it doesnt matter how smart the world gets. There will alwayas be a Back Generation, if you will, to even it out.

Example:

We had Atari and Celico Vision, my younger cousins have PC's and Cd Roms, Playstation and so on .Our parents had 8 tracks we had cassette, casettes to the younger guys are so old. When they grow up, they will look at these huge pc's and go what the hell were you thinking there so big. Following me so far?

So it doesnt matter how smart we get, there will always be a back generation to even things out, hence your old guy not being ablt wo work a "cell phone or knowing what one looks like" My mom having trouble with the DVD when we get old god knows what our kids will grow up with ................ ;)

Just maybe...its a big maybe, he grabbed the remote accidentally when he was leaving the house and didnt realize it...I have grabbed my digital cable remote and ran out of the house and tried making a call with it once or twice...I wasnt messed up either, I was just in a rush...

i can understand that....but he kept putting it to his ear and kept pushing buttons and kept saying its not making or recieving calls and not making noises....

The funniest part was the LiL RED light kept blinking as he hit buttons.....

Old people are nuts...My grandmother used to live with us and talked to the TV....:confused:

She also got dressed and tried walking from my house to bloomfield...I lived in EDISON...Thats a far walk for a 90yr old...You want to see a funny site, she was beating me with a cane when i tried bringing her inside...I am still scarred from that.

Originally posted by ou812

I can totally relate to this.............on a similar note, the other day I indavertenly tried to send a fax using a typewriter, and the day before that I tried to send an email with my microwave oven.

If you do drugs, then stop....If you dont do drugs then you need to start:laugh: :laugh:

lol....my great grandma used to beat me with a woden spoon all the time and they used to break on my boney ass all the time....so when she passed away i put a metal spoon in her casket....she wsnt very nice to me....i loved her though...i was young too when she died...i had a sence of humour then too...

Originally posted by ou812

I can totally relate to this.............on a similar note, the other day I indavertenly tried to send a fax using a typewriter, and the day before that I tried to send an email with my microwave oven.

You definitely need more :zzz:!!!!!!

prime

Hey djPRIME

MY FATHER APOLOGIZES FOR NOT RECOGNIZING A CELL PHONE FROM A REMOTE....:laugh::laugh::laugh: