Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dennys Bday BASH!!!!! AUG 3RD!!!

Originally posted by jarmenio

I can't wait for this night!!! It's gonna be siiiiicccckkkkk.

I Concur Mr. Armenio. Its going to be one insane night. I've never seen Denny drunk before, we need to get him some shots of 151!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by stiffler

I'm ther 100% also.............

as for Saleens comment, doesn't Denny have his B-day bash everyyear around this time. Stop trying to make people think this is some highly elaborate marketing technique to compete with Merge.

HEY ASSHOLE, DON'T YOU KNOW HOW TO READ, IT WAS A FUCKING JOKE, YOU MORON...... GO RE READ IT!!! I CLEARLY SAID I WAS JOKING AROUND, EXCEPT YOU CAN'T FIGURE THAT OUT...

:blown:

Originally posted by saleen351

HEY ASSHOLE, DON'T YOU KNOW HOW TO READ, IT WAS A FUCKING JOKE, YOU MORON...... GO RE READ IT!!! I CLEARLY SAID I WAS JOKING AROUND, EXCEPT YOU CAN'T FIGURE THAT OUT...

:blown:

Sorry Mr. Brain surgeon, I was reading in a hurry, some people actually try to work around posting or post around working. Somthing like that, but I didn't think it was possible to offend someone who strives on offending others. Now that I reread it I see where I went wrong..................it took me a while to figure it out, but with a little help from my secretary I was able to desipher your sarcasm.

Sorry Mr. Brain surgeon, I was reading in a hurry, some people actually try to work around posting or post around working. Somthing like that, but I didn't think it was possible to offend someone who strives on offending others. Now that I reread it I see where I went wrong..................it took me a while to figure it out, but with a little help from my secretary I was able to desipher your sarcasm.

Guest saleen351

I guess when i typed this:

just kidding around here people so don't get your panties in a bunch...

it was hard for you to figure out that i was joking.... i've been at temps since 97 idiot, of course its his BD....:blown:

I guess when i typed this:

just kidding around here people so don't get your panties in a bunch...

it was hard for you to figure out that i was joking.... i've been at temps since 97 idiot, of course its his BD....:blown:

EASE UP THERE HARDCORE BEACH BUM.........LIKE I SAID I READ IN A HURRY AND DIDN'T CATCH THE LAST LINE. DON'T BE SO UPSET, ITS OKAY........I'VE BEEN GOING TO TEMPTS SINCE THE FRANCO IOMELO DAYS............THATS SCARY. A GIRL I GRADUATED HIGHSCHOOL WITH MARRIED HIM..........

ON A LIGHTER NOTE WITHOUT ANY DRAMA.......HOW HAS CRO-BAR BEEN?(IF THATS HOW ITS SPELLED) I WENT THERE A FEW TIMES WHEN I LIVED IN FLORIDA IN 2000 AND IT WAS PRETTY GOOD. DON'T REMEMBER THE DJ THOUGH.

Guest saleen351

EASE UP THERE HARDCORE BEACH BUM.........LIKE I SAID I READ IN A HURRY AND DIDN'T CATCH THE LAST LINE. DON'T BE SO UPSET, ITS OKAY........I'VE BEEN GOING TO TEMPTS SINCE THE FRANCO IOMELO DAYS............THATS SCARY. A GIRL I GRADUATED HIGHSCHOOL WITH MARRIED HIM..........

ON A LIGHTER NOTE WITHOUT ANY DRAMA.......HOW HAS CRO-BAR BEEN?(IF THATS HOW ITS SPELLED) I WENT THERE A FEW TIMES WHEN I LIVED IN FLORIDA IN 2000 AND IT WAS PRETTY GOOD. DON'T REMEMBER THE DJ THOUGH.

CROBAR IS PHAT, the bartenders are awesome, the club is super nice, the sound system is sick, i always get comped there, but i rarely go, level is better, but space is the bomb... makes the jersey shore look silly... but i'm passing on pvd at space this friday for lee burridge (sp) this friday, i got comps to both parties but i got something to take care of at spin on friday (see miami board), after hours, hit space up usually but a new club is open and supposely huge so i'm gonna check it out, its called exile...

level is the sickest clubs i've ever seen, but space has the best crowd and atomsphere plus space has tons of guest djs...

CROBAR IS PHAT, the bartenders are awesome, the club is super nice, the sound system is sick, i always get comped there, but i rarely go, level is better, but space is the bomb... makes the jersey shore look silly... but i'm passing on pvd at space this friday for lee burridge (sp) this friday, i got comps to both parties but i got something to take care of at spin on friday (see miami board), after hours, hit space up usually but a new club is open and supposely huge so i'm gonna check it out, its called exile...

level is the sickest clubs i've ever seen, but space has the best crowd and atomsphere plus space has tons of guest djs...

HAD A GREAT TIME AT CROBAR AND THE MUSIC WAS SICK. THE S&M SHOWS THEY PUT ON WERE GREAT NOT TO MENTION THE SIDE SHOWS GOING ON UPSTAIRS BEHIND THOSE LITTLE CURTAINS WITH THE COUCHES. THERE WERE GIRLS GOING AT IT ALL OVER THE PLACE UP THERE.

MADE TO LEVEL A FEW TIMES, BUT DON'T REMEMBER MUCH OTHER THAN HAVING A GOOD TIME. NEVER MADE IT TO SPACE, I THINK IT OPENED AFTER I MOVED BACK. THIS GIRL VANESSA I'M FRIENDS WITH TELLS ME ABOUT IT ALL THE TIME.......

LAYOUT AND SIZE WISE I THINK CROBAR IS PERFECT, LEVEL IS DEFINATELY A NICE CLUB BUT I HAVE A THING FOR CROBAR MYSELF.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by tommytempts

LAYOUT AND SIZE WISE I THINK CROBAR IS PERFECT, LEVEL IS DEFINATELY A NICE CLUB BUT I HAVE A THING FOR CROBAR MYSELF.

level is just soooooo big and less cluttered, crobar is cool and yes those little rooms kick ass, but level is the shit, i'll see if i can get the pics from the bliss party at level, it was sooooooo much fun...