Clubplanet Nightlife Community

today is wednesday

teamj5

I would probably have my picture taken in front of Rednecks with Mr Butch on the corner in the backround.

If not, then maybe the BU East t stop with the taco bell and that 1970's yellow canopee in the backdrop with bunches and bunches of overly hot BU girls walking around.

I cant wait till I do my first GU

Originally posted by teamj5

I would probably have my picture taken in front of Rednecks with Mr Butch on the corner in the backround.

If not, then maybe the BU East t stop with the taco bell and that 1970's yellow canopee in the backdrop with bunches and bunches of overly hot BU girls walking around.

I cant wait till I do my first GU

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Nice! You pretty much just personified Allston right there. But I think you should do the shoot at 3 am, just when Red Necks is closing so you can be surrounded by legions of incredibly wasted co-eds, all just DYING to get in front of the camera.

By the way, have you seen Mr. Butch with his mic/speaker combo thing? He was saying some of the funniest shit I've ever heard the other day. "Men are the creators... women are the ones who create the creators." -- Genius

hmmm.....bu central....thats a tough one. How bout you wait one morning when I fianlly get in an accident driving home....staring at the overly hot bu girlsâ„¢. When my car is all mangled up, you could do a picture with it in the backround. Maybe I could crash it into the T as it crosses the street. Make sure there are hot BU girlsâ„¢ in the back though.

hmmm.....bu central....thats a tough one. How bout you wait one morning when I fianlly get in an accident driving home....staring at the overly hot bu girlsâ„¢. When my car is all mangled up, you could do a picture with it in the backround. Maybe I could crash it into the T as it crosses the street. Make sure there are hot BU girlsâ„¢ in the back though.

ok how did the term - hot BU girls become your trade mark? I need answers here

Originally posted by kaydup

ok how did the term - hot BU girls become your trade mark? I need answers here

™™™™™™™™™

It is no longer wednesday....stop bumping this thrread to the top :mad:

™™™™™™™™™

It is no longer wednesday....stop bumping this thrread to the top :mad:

+

So edit it then. It will be Wednesday someday again soon anyhow