Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Summer 2002

Originally posted by laurie619

jp18 ~ You are 100% right. . .that was so sincere! :isok:

Wouldn't it be nice if you actually understood that!!! All we do is post what a great weekend we all had and you have to chime in with your nasty comments and drama!!!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by njdionysus

You can't stop can you Laurie? Don't you have something better to do? Anything? You just don't get it.

Stop what. . . I’m not doing anything. . . Just wanted to make sure she gets a CD, or mayve she should go the following week. .Aug 10th Change of Hearts casting call. . . Just trying to help. . lighten up guyz. .. :D

Sorry if I insulted you. .. I just wanted to make sure you got a cd :D

No biggie, believe me honey ~ there are things I don't like about the place this year compared to last year but I just keep my comments to my self because I do like the place. I disagree with the way people treat you for having an opinion ~ I just don't want you to think I am that way ~ I am not mean ~ I do not say mean things ~ I'm a sweetheart ~ that's all I wanted you to understand. I don't understand why people are so nasty on these boards ~ we are supposed to be like a "family" the group of people who go out and do the same thing every weekend!!!

Originally posted by jp18

What I mean to say ClubCHic was I knew there was something about you that I liked:D :D

I'm a very likeable person! As soon as you meet me, you will see!!!

Now lets "F*ck the drama ~ Party like Rockstars ~ And have the best August 2002 possible" I mean come on guys ~ summer will be over before we know it!!!

:party:

Originally posted by clubchic1006

I'm sorry honey ~ I wasn't starting any drama ~ I was trying to stop it! :(

I know sweetheart...I am not blaming anyone, I just want it nipped in the butt.....You seam to be a very likable person..You know perns too....Did you ever come to the paradox with her??

No biggie, believe me honey ~ there are things I don't like about the place this year compared to last year but I just keep my comments to my self because I do like the place. I disagree with the way people treat you for having an opinion ~ I just don't want you to think I am that way ~ I am not mean ~ I do not say mean things ~ I'm a sweetheart ~ that's all I wanted you to understand. I don't understand why people are so nasty on these boards ~ we are supposed to be like a "family" the group of people who go out and do the same thing every weekend!!!

I understand that ~ you should speak your mind don’t let the bullies stop you from voicing an opinion . . .I'm not a mean person either, but if I don’t like something I'm going to stay it. . .whether its the shirt you have on or the DJ playing. . If someone asked me how I liked it I'm going to speak the truth if they want to hear it or not . . .Stop by MERGE for a few I'll get ya a SHOT or two for your B-day. . .:D

jp18 ~ I'm sorry for the immature girls that follow me around CP starting DRAMA I LUV YA BABE ;)

I know sweetheart...I am not blaming anyone, I just want it nipped in the butt.....You seam to be a very likable person..You know perns too....Did you ever come to the paradox with her??

Perns and I are like 2 peas in a pod! we are great friends and i haven't seen her lately and i miss her! i've been to paradox with her a couple of times ~ you know heather too?? I have a pic of me and a few of the girls ~

I understand that ~ you should speak your mind don’t let the bullies stop you from voicing an opinion . . .I'm not a mean person either, but if I don’t like something I'm going to stay it. . .whether its the shirt you have on or the DJ playing. . If someone asked me how I liked it I'm going to speak the truth if they want to hear it or not . . .Stop by MERGE for a few I'll get ya a SHOT or two for your B-day. . .:D

jp18 ~ I'm sorry for the immature girls that follow me around CP starting DRAMA I LUV YA BABE ;)

Thanks sweetie, maybe I will! :)

Perns and I are like 2 peas in a pod! we are great friends and i haven't seen her lately and i miss her! i've been to paradox with her a couple of times ~ you know heather too?? I have a pic of me and a few of the girls ~

Heather (bartender heather?) if so, of course....I bartended there all last year and the year b4....If we are talking about the same heather, I saw her at the sandbar about a month ago....I was so happy to see her, I walked away from the girl I was talking to and walked around with her...Not the smartest move, but it was heather:D

Heather (bartender heather?) if so, of course....I bartended there all last year and the year b4....If we are talking about the same heather, I saw her at the sandbar about a month ago....I was so happy to see her, I walked away from the girl I was talking to and walked around with her...Not the smartest move, but it was heather:D

NO, not the same heather but I have met the bartender heather! Maybe I have met you before? We have to get Perns to temps for my bday next weekend! I will be so mad if she misses it!!! she keeps promising she is going to come and every weekend ~ she is a no show :(

NO, not the same heather but I have met the bartender heather! Maybe I have met you before? We have to get Perns to temps for my bday next weekend! I will be so mad if she misses it!!! she keeps promising she is going to come and every weekend ~ she is a no show :(

Your not going to like what I have to say, but I promised my friends from home, that I would go to the TIKI BAR....The entire summer I have been going crazy, and they are more chill, I cant break the plans..(maybe I can sneak out early though);)

Are you going to the surf on sunday (aug4th)??

Your not going to like what I have to say, but I promised my friends from home, that I would go to the TIKI BAR....The entire summer I have been going crazy, and they are more chill, I cant break the plans..(maybe I can sneak out early though);)

Are you going to the surf on sunday (aug4th)??

Yes I am planning on doing surf and temps that day! are you going to be at surf during the day this sunday???

Yes I am planning on doing surf and temps that day! are you going to be at surf during the day this sunday???

THis is the JP is doing nothing weekend....Im not doing shit but relaxing (saving some $$$, brain cells and insides) so I can be in full effect for august:D

THis is the JP is doing nothing weekend....Im not doing shit but relaxing (saving some $$$, brain cells and insides) so I can be in full effect for august:D

Yeah ~ that's what I was hoping to do this weekend too ~ I have been non-stop since memorial weekend and i need a break ~ but i'm being dragged down saturday night ~ i'm not going out ~ we are just having a little house party that night and then the beach at surf on sunday ~ so, it shouldn't be too bad!

Yeah ~ that's what I was hoping to do this weekend too ~ I have been non-stop since memorial weekend and i need a break ~ but i'm being dragged down saturday night ~ i'm not going out ~ we are just having a little house party that night and then the beach at surf on sunday ~ so, it shouldn't be too bad!

Thats what I said about last weekend....Instead I went to Riverstreet friday, djais sat, surf (no tempts) sunday, who am I kidding....Sunday NiTe the doors opened at TEMPTS and we were the first people there and last to leave...Perns saw me, I was a mess.....This weekend...Im just staying away.:D

Thats what I said about last weekend....Instead I went to Riverstreet friday, djais sat, surf (no tempts) sunday, who am I kidding....Sunday NiTe the doors opened at TEMPTS and we were the first people there and last to leave...Perns saw me, I was a mess.....This weekend...Im just staying away.:D

Ok :( well, hopefully we can meet soon if perns ever gets her ass moving and comes out to party!!! :tongue:

Ok :( well, hopefully we can meet soon if perns ever gets her ass moving and comes out to party!!! :tongue:

We'll meet.....There are still plenty of weekends left in the summer

• 3 years later...