Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why Is The Immaturity Level Of This Board.........

Originally posted by pipdaddy

But, I'm funny how? Funny like a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh? I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? How the fuck am I funny? What the fuck is so funny about me?

I :love: everything about you.....:grin3: .......:rolleyes: ....:tongue:

i was at all the same places minus djais sunday. and the boathouse saturday rocked :rolleyes:

cuervo friday sounds like a plan. be sure to bring your drinking shoes. my goal is to make it past 12:30. i dont think i've been at djais past 12:30 all summer.

I've learned the key to staying past 12:30 is to show up at 12:00 sober.........than you can probably make it to 1 or even 1:15

the ONLY way :laugh:

Originally posted by jp18

Its funny the people that agree with posts like this for the most part are the people who dont talk shit??:confused:

I do not really talk shit, as a matter of fact I very rarely respond to anything, but I use all the drama for entertainment value. I mean c'mon you have to admit the only thing that is really pathetic is seeing people get so amped up about this that they have to respond 9,000 times to the same post that they preach about being so lame! :laugh:

But, I'm funny how? Funny like a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh? I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? How the fuck am I funny? What the fuck is so funny about me?

"Whoooah Tommy.. I mean the way you tell a story.. its funny.."

"HeHehe... I almost had him!!.. I dont know about you Henry, I think you might fold under questioning!..."

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Originally posted by drama

I do not really talk shit, as a matter of fact I very rarely respond to anything, but I use all the drama for entertainment value. I mean c'mon you have to admit the only thing that is really pathetic is seeing people get so amped up about this that they have to respond 9,000 times to the same post that they preach about being so lame! :laugh:

I agree that it definitely has entertainment value, it makes my work day go by much faster....Its when its the same bullshit over and over again, that it looses its value...

i hope you are laughing with me and not at me:(

Originally posted by allishara

"Whoooah Tommy.. I mean the way you tell a story.. its funny.."

"HeHehe... I almost had him!!.. I dont know about you Henry, I think you might fold under questioning!..."

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

ahhh. finally someone who understands me....:love:

can you cook?

Originally posted by jp18

I agree that it definitely has entertainment value, it makes my work day go by much faster....Its when its the same bullshit over and over again, that it looses its value...

i hope you are laughing with me and not at me:(

Oh no - I absolutely agree with you!!!

ahhh. finally someone who understands me....:love:

can you cook?

I know EVERY word to that movie - NO JOKE! :clap:

Great sig you got too.... funny commercial

"Honey.. this lipstick doesnt look like your shade.."

I can quote all day. Damn, I need a hobby. :blank: