Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are the Simple things that YOU enjoy in LIFE??

honestly i would have to say our nightly tradition, we goto my friends office every night and smoke a couple blunts. It's just turned into a routine thing, every night me and 3 of my friends get so high and it's the most relaxing comfortable state of mind ever. We sit there and have the deepest conversations every night.

Don't get me wrong, this isn't all I do in life, we have lives, we go out, but this is just one of those simple things that makes my day better.

Guest tilly
Originally posted by mssabina

*Breakfast at Tiffany's, Sabrina, Roman Holiday, any Audrey movie

u and i have a lot in common! I almost said breakfast at tiffany's..lol

Guest tilly
Originally posted by ecstatichigh35

haha, thats so funny

was there need for that comment? i thought that this thread was about the simple things in life that make you HAPPY, not how can i start drama on an innocent thread.

Originally posted by mssabina

*Breakfast at Tiffany's, Sabrina, Roman Holiday, any Audrey movie

ohhh good lord! LOL...I love Sabrina!!!!! ((and Sabina is a cutie too ;) ))

BTW...has anyone noticed how simply endearing Gothzane's list was? It stuck truest to the meaning of "simple pleasures"

*feeling all warm n fuzzy *

wow.

these are the fucking gayest posts i've ever read.

i'll guess i'll add some more then

What are the Simple things that YOU enjoy in LIFE??

- when you take a big long smelly shit and you think your ass is covered in crap but then you wipe and like nothing comes out on the toilet paper and you're like "cool!"

- when you drive around smoking a blunt in queens and get pulled over on queens blvd for pulling an illegal U turn at a RED light across two lanes and a cop was coming in the opposite direction, then you play scared and dumb like you're lost and they look at your jersey plates and let you go.

- when you're on the couch cuddling with your loved one on a rainy sunday afternoon in the fall watching the trees and the sunset running your hands though her body and then in a stealthly motion jamming your thumb in her asshole really hard.