Clubplanet Nightlife Community

have fun becuase where all going TO BE DEAD IN 17 YRS

Originally posted by jp18

Imagine being in HOLE for 30 years??? I sometimes wonder if I will find my way out of a hole during one nite...Imagine 30 yrs??? Hmm this could be fun:laugh:

Osama Bin Laden lives in a hole. His life seems just peachy.:eek:

Wasn't there a movie about this with Bruce Willis and Ben Afflack? It's a real life Armageddon (sp)?? If those guys could drill a hole in the rock before it hits earth, so could we. I'm going up.....Anyone care to save the planet with me?

Originally posted by piro8

Wasn't there a movie about this with Bruce Willis and Ben Afflack? It's a real life Armageddon (sp)?? If those guys could drill a hole in the rock before it hits earth, so could we. I'm going up.....Anyone care to save the planet with me?

I am all for saving the world. Also, we can blow it up b 4 it hits ........... It's all bogus anyway...... The media had nothing better to talk about.

Im with Piro as long as I get to nail Liv Taylor when I get back:D

We'll need to start recruiting a crew to go up with us. We can't do it ourselves. If we go, then we never have to pay taxes......ever.

We'll need to start recruiting a crew to go up with us. We can't do it ourselves. If we go, then we never have to pay taxes......ever.

Thats so funny you said that about taxes....I just got my paystub for this month (yeah I get paid once a month and it sucks)....And I was bitching about how I much of it I loose to taxes....

Lets start recruiting...I want to be tax free...:mad:

Originally posted by perns2002

Ehhhhhhhh Hum........... Over here Over here. Pick me Pick me.

Perns girls cant come we need them down on earth getting ready to give it up when we return:D :D J/K

We need to get some in space too....PERNS is in:tongue:

Perns girls cant come we need them down on earth getting ready to give it up when we return:D :D J/K

We need to get some in space too....PERNS is in:tongue:

Actually, we can take neena, stardo, perns, and any of their girlfriends to just sit there and look pretty while we do the work. I think we can handle it by ourselves, no? When we get back, you'll have women eating out of the palm of your hand.

Actually, we can take neena, stardo, perns, and any of their girlfriends to just sit there and look pretty while we do the work. I think we can handle it by ourselves, no? When we get back, you'll have women eating out of the palm of your hand.

Sit and look pretty, wonderful

No cooking or cleaning or any of that stuff ..........

We love you already............

That'll work for me...We're both intelligent people.They'll be our inspiration...Perns no party favors, I get sidetracked real easy (ok, maybe a little to get me amped on the way there and some to celebrate on the way back...Hey we just saved the world, we should be entitled to a little partying in space..:D

Sit and look pretty, wonderful

No cooking or cleaning or any of that stuff ..........

We love you already............

Perns a little pasta and sauce...Please....you can freeze/dry it

That'll work for me...We're both intelligent people.They'll be our inspiration...Perns no party favors, I get sidetracked real easy (ok, maybe a little to get me amped on the way there and some to celebrate on the way back...Hey we just saved the world, we should be entitled to a little partying in space..:D

Hey, we dig holes in space and come back in a "hole," I don't see any objections to that. :D

Hey, we dig holes in space and come back in a "hole," I don't see any objections to that. :D

I am sure we are both very good at getting into a hole...We may need to practice that digging a hole shit...Might as well, perfect getting into a hole while we are at, too...We have 17 years, lets get working on this.

Perns I need an old fashion home cooked Italian meal...My stepmothers polish (I think)...Its just not the same...She thinks good sauce is one that costs $5 in jar..:nono:

I am sure we are both very good at getting into a hole...We may need to practice that digging a hole shit...Might as well, perfect getting into a hole while we are at, too...We have 17 years, lets get working on this.

Perns I need an old fashion home cooked Italian meal...My stepmothers polish (I think)...Its just not the same...She thinks good sauce is one that costs $5 in jar..:nono:

Come over for SUnday dinner this Sunday. Just wear your galsses at the table to disguse your eyes :cool:. Ha ha ha Kidding, Smile you love me............

Come over for SUnday dinner this Sunday. Just wear your galsses at the table to disguse your eyes :cool:. Ha ha ha Kidding, Smile you love me............

:D :D :D Of course I love....I will have to wear my traditional---wifebeater w/ the glasses

No objections here as long as you don't let me and stardo take over the hole diggin...cause we've been known to get ourselves trapped in some pretty big ones...not good....but I know if you give that drill to my piro he can dig his way into any hole he puts his nose I mean mind too....;):D