Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Abyss Last Night!!!

Holy Hangover!!! It's gonna be a long day. Great time last night. No matter what the judges decided on the bikini contest I still say Binoy was hands down the winner. Great to see BMW4JAY, Whitecamaro, and KostaP. The shots didnt stop! Great job Manny The Greek!!! He had a special surprise for us all at the end.

Originally posted by jarmenio

Holy Hangover!!! It's gonna be a long day. Great time last night. No matter what the judges decided on the bikini contest I still say Binoy was hands down the winner. Great to see BMW4JAY, Whitecamaro, and KostaP. The shots didnt stop! Great job Manny The Greek!!! He had a special surprise for us all at the end.

Ooooooooh what was it jarmenio, what was it?

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

Are u serious??? lol...GO BINOY!

Anyway, do you know who won the contest? My friend Dana was in it.

Ha... I'm friends with her too. She came in second place.

She's the bartender at Tempts right?

Originally posted by dgboyyy

I'm friends with Dana too. Dan, which girl won? How much did second place get???

I'm not sure how much she won... but it was a good amount of money... i think around 500..

The girl that won was absolutely RIDIC.... SUPERMODEL material...

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

She told me it was $700 for second....

Thats sick... 700 for 10 minutes of posing... Now send her to Joeys and she'll make another 1000.

I'm telling you... Girls have it easy sometimes...

Definitely a good time last nite. Good to see all. Thanks again Joe & Binoy...you guys really know how to treat people. Manny had the place movin, and Like A Prayer was the icing on the cake. Same exact place next Wednesday!! :party:

That's what this business is all about bro, taking care of the people that matter and make this scene the way it is.

Hey Joe thanks for clearing up that lil tank top problem at the line and for the entrance. Much appreciated!!! :D

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Definitely a good time last nite. Good to see all. Thanks again Joe & Binoy...you guys really know how to treat people. Manny had the place movin, and Like A Prayer was the icing on the cake. Same exact place next Wednesday!! :party:

Anytime. See you this weekend. Last night was Def a Blast.

Is Wednesdays at Abyss still good I used to go there back in 98 it was off the hook the most beautiful girls ....Is it still like that because I donthear people talking about it like it used to be

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Is Wednesdays at Abyss still good I used to go there back in 98 it was off the hook the most beautiful girls ....Is it still like that because I donthear people talking about it like it used to be

Still Off the Hook. Great Lookin Girls, Great Vibe in the room, and Just a great time overall. Email me if you need a guestlist or if you have any more questions. Bshah98@aol.com