Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why Women Suck

Women are all figin nuts, crazy psycho.

There was this chick i bought her and 2 frieds a drink ike 6 weeks ago. She didnt even say thanks. So all of a sudden i notice her at my gym. For the next 4 or 5 weeks she is staring at me. A friend of mine told me when we are out she leans around people to look at me. So finally I went and spoke to her last week. She seemed cool and talked for like a half hour.

Last ngiht i see her and just say hi when she walks by.Then i was walking around and stopped for about a minute to say hi. She had major attitudeso i walked away. When i was leaving they must have left a minute or so after me. They were next to me at a light. Her friend pointed at me and they took off through a red light. MEanwhile all night she was talking to this guy who was like 600 lbs wearing a plad shirt. I swear women zre soooo fucked up. net time when she walks by and i am standing there with a bucnh of cute chicks as i always end up ( too bad they are just frinds lol ) Ill just laugh in her face. Besides she looks like shes gonna end up huggggge when she gets older.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

There was this chick i bought her and 2 frieds a drink ike 6 weeks ago. She didnt even say thanks. So all of a sudden i notice her at my gym. For the next 4 or 5 weeks she is staring at me. A friend of mine told me when we are out she leans around people to look at me. So finally I went and spoke to her last week. She seemed cool and talked for like a half hour.

Last ngiht i see her and just say hi when she walks by.Then i was walking around and stopped for about a minute to say hi. She had major attitudeso i walked away. When i was leaving they must have left a minute or so after me. They were next to me at a light. Her friend pointed at me and they took off through a red light. MEanwhile all night she was talking to this guy who was like 600 lbs wearing a plad shirt. I swear women zre soooo fucked up. net time when she walks by and i am standing there with a bucnh of cute chicks as i always end up ( too bad they are just frinds lol ) Ill just laugh in her face. Besides she looks like shes gonna end up huggggge when she gets older.

Ahhh buddy don't worry about it. Don't generalize all girls the same. It is very rude for her not to say thank you at least. That is just rude she may have been raised by wolves. But let me show you another side to this, not saying that u did this at all. OK. Some guys offer drinks and yeah me and my friends will take them and we say thnks and what not, they think this is their ticket to do whatever and hassle us all night. I do not mind engaging in a freindly conversation, espcially if it is interesting. See my point at all............... As far as her not smiling or whatever screw her, who cares......... Girls can be ridiculous.. caddy, and just plain mean.............

When the door of happiness closes, another opens, but often times we look so long at the closed door that we don't see the one which has been opened for us. . . Dont let it get ya down. . . I'm sure you can do better then her anyway. . . ;)

Originally posted by laurie619

When the door of happiness closes, another opens, but often times we look so long at the closed door that we don't see the one which has been opened for us. . . Dont let it get ya down. . . I'm sure you can do better then her anyway. . . ;)

Let me add that nice guys finish last man............. :comit:

If girls didnt suck who would give us BJs??:D

Originally posted by perns2002

Hey ........... where the R-E-S-P-E-C-T...............

Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I didnt say PERNS specifically....But a good girl needs to take care of her man and vice-versa.....:D

Not true...

based on your story it seems she lost interest after your 1/2 hour conversation...or maybe she's just playing games. Either way she's not worth being in your thoughts for more then 5 seconds. :D :D

Originally posted by stonedcl

Women are crazy, ExFriend called My Ex that dumped me for an Ex friend called me asking for our 4 year old prom candle then telling her man that I call her an herrass her..

That was a little confusing, but I think i want to say thats f#)@ up..

Also, I never heard of wallington until last nite on the news..something about Figurines being stolen??:laugh:

Well I am just sayig women are screwed up. It sure as hell is true that nice guys finish last. ITs kinda ok she has a cute face but would definatly be a 6 or 7 month project i the gym. She wast going to win any body fat contests.

Well i think its much better off being the asshole i was at one time Its not like its hard to meet women its just the attitudes they get,

maybe slick rick was right when he aid " treat em like a prositute"

Well I am just sayig women are screwed up. It sure as hell is true that nice guys finish last. ITs kinda ok she has a cute face but would definatly be a 6 or 7 month project i the gym. She wast going to win any body fat contests.

Well i think its much better off being the asshole i was at one time Its not like its hard to meet women its just the attitudes they get,

Ok I have one comment here, how are you going to try and talk to her then call her gym project and she's going to win a body fat contest, that isn't cool. U did think she was cute................ right.

:kiss2::D:):tongue::cool::hat:

Originally posted by perns2002

Ok I have one comment here, how are you going to try and talk to her then call her gym project and she's going to win a body fat contest, that isn't cool. U did think she was cute................ right.

:kiss2::D:):tongue::cool::hat:

In his defense, he obviously looked past the THICKNESS issue until she showed her tru colors...Which then the THICKNESS, comes into play..

Doubleplay---I always say, MEN WE CAN REBUILD HER!!

She must of been some girl for you to be taken this to heart. Maybe it's because she's not falling all over you..it's a change to what you're use to. :isok:

Originally posted by jp18

In his defense, he obviously looked past the THICKNESS issue until she showed her tru colors...Which then the THICKNESS, comes into play..

Doubleplay---I always say, MEN WE CAN REBUILD HER!!

No shit......... Juat hate it when guys do that.......

DEFENSE fine whatever...........