Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why Women Suck

Originally posted by perns2002

No shit......... Juat hate it when guys do that.......

DEFENSE fine whatever...........

Easy perns...

Girls can be pretty messed up and say some pretty messed up things about guys too...Its a two way street...

Ive been called alot of names...I might have deserved some of them, but I cant be responsible for some of the shit that comes out of my mouth when I am drunk:D

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I assume you are talking to me, but I am not going out till after my next paycheck (July 31st).....I have been going a little crazy with $$$...Gettin paid once a month really really suxs..

What about you???

No clue it is up in the air. Hopefully nothing and vegging with my sweatheart. we have been having so much fun doing this lately........... but you knowhow the celly starts ringing around 8:00..............

I leave the celli in the car and turn my ringer off...I sit in my room looking like the kid from trainspotting when he is detoxifying:shake:

Don't worry JP I didn't need them.

Captain was going down nice last week.......... All week.

I will remember the next time and if i dont...Remind me...You never know what condition I am in.

Let me add that nice guys finish last man............. :comit:

So do some girls ......... but be patient - the right one will show up....Im still waiting...

and waiting.......

and waiting.........

and waiting...........

and will continue to wait until....FINALLY!!!

Originally posted by latinaz

So do some girls ......... but be patient - the right one will show up....Im still waiting...

and waiting.......

and waiting.........

and waiting...........

and will continue to wait until....FINALLY!!!

Hey know what?

When your not looking they fall right into your lap, I swear................ Did you work at Abyss?

Hey know what?

When your not looking they fall right into your lap, I swear................ Did you work at Abyss?

Funny you should say "fall right into your lap." Actually, I met my future wife at Wildlife Wednesdays at Abyss in '99. She fell into my lap actually, I literally almost fell into hers that night, ever since then.........we've been inseperable. :D

Originally posted by piro8

Funny you should say "fall right into your lap." Actually, I met my future wife at Wildlife Wednesdays at Abyss in '99. She fell into my lap actually, I literally almost fell into hers that night, ever since then.........we've been inseperable. :D

That's great... see it does happen. Congrats.

Originally posted by piro8

You two should be an inspiration to us all....

I mean that sincerely, not busting your balls:D

well i wasnt even looking actually i only really looked at her a second time because my friend told me she almost broke her neck like 5 times looking when i walked past. Oh well I dont care I have tons of fun single too. Just sometimes nicer to have someone around.

Perns u are the coolest person i met on CP

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

well i wasnt even looking actually i only really looked at her a second time because my friend told me she almost broke her neck like 5 times looking when i walked past. Oh well I dont care I have tons of fun single too. Just sometimes nicer to have someone around.

Perns u are the coolest person i met on CP

Perns is cool as hell, and fun to chill with it.:D