Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How can one get banned from a club??

For awhile know Ive been just viewing the board and not responding to any of the drama that is happening in the CP world but the biggest joke that is going is that certain clubs in the area are putting people in the black book. What do these people who work at these clubs think members of a mini crime family. Thats the biggest joke ever that someone can actually be banned from a club that is no less located in Seaside NJ. Come on dont you all have something eles better to do tan to bust people balls about voiceing what they feel. :chop: Maybe you should ban all guys from wereing there sisters J Lo glasses. :chop::laugh:

i just did what i wanted to do all summer...I busted a nut on a chick with those glasses on....On Video no less...AS soon as i get the still frame ill post it.....I love them Guidette monsters....and I hate the Fuken Glasses...So gay...even more gay on dudes....

I think Blue blockers are better tehn those glasses....amen

Originally posted by djprime

i just did what i wanted to do all summer...I busted a nut on a chick with those glasses on....On Video no less...AS soon as i get the still frame ill post it.....I love them Guidette monsters....and I hate the Fuken Glasses...So gay...even more gay on dudes....

HAHAHA YOU SICK BASTARD!!!!!!!

Originally posted by dani672

me and 3 other people I know are "banned" from metro! oh well:) metro is a lot of fun.. but i was able to live without it:)

what did you do to get ban....say something bad oh no wait thats TEMPTS. . .:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by where2tonight

For awhile know Ive been just viewing the board and not responding to any of the drama that is happening in the CP world but the biggest joke that is going is that certain clubs in the area are putting people in the black book. What do these people who work at these clubs think members of a mini crime family. Thats the biggest joke ever that someone can actually be banned from a club that is no less located in Seaside NJ. Come on dont you all have something eles better to do tan to bust people balls about voiceing what they feel. :chop: Maybe you should ban all guys from wereing there sisters J Lo glasses. :chop::laugh:

Isn't that discrimination?!? Laurie, call 1800Lawyer!

That has to be the most retarted thing I have ever heard in my life. I know this girl Laurie has some problems... and not too many people like her. But to ban her from a club??

I would LOVE to know who gave the go-ahead in that decision.

People can be so petty. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Originally posted by where2tonight

So you want to know how to get bet banned from a club?

OK FIRST YA GOTTA JUMP INTO A SHRUB OUTSIDE OF THE CLUB AND WAIT TILL YA SEE A BIG BURLEY LOOKEN BOUNCER THEN RUN UP TO HIM AND STICK YOUR THUMB UP HIS BUM.

YUP THAT WILL DO IT.

Originally posted by fakearmani

That has to be the most retarted thing I have ever heard in my life. I know this girl Laurie has some problems... and not too many people like her. But to ban her from a club??

Its a little strange that she is banned...But its really no different then any trendy club NYC, SOBE, or LA.....Picking and choosing who they are going to let in.....This case is slightly different, but you get what Im saying..

Im sorry, I was that gross guy flirting with you....Did you have to call me gross....Us gross guys have feelings too:(

Originally posted by jp18

Its a little strange that she is banned...But its really no different then any trendy club NYC, SOBE, or LA.....Picking and choosing who they are going to let in.....This case is slightly different, but you get what Im saying..

Im sorry, I was that gross guy flirting with you....Did you have to call me gross....Us gross guys have feelings too:(

I can understand that JP. If the girl was in a club and she did something wrong AT the club itself- totally understandable. But this is all taken from a messageboard?? That is a little bit extreme.... and borderline absurd!! Im not her friend. To be honest with you I want to bash my head at the computer screen when I see how annoying she gets with her posts.

BUT, banning her??? For words on a stupid assed website???

Laurie, call your lawyer!!!! :D

You were that gross guy? Yuck. Why did I even reply to you?!

TeeHee.. just kidding.:love:

Originally posted by djprime

daddy.gifPicture%20034.jpeg

Tru dat, no comparison.....and coyboy hats don't exactly help either

I can understand that JP. If the girl was in a club and she did something wrong AT the club itself- totally understandable. But this is all taken from a messageboard?? That is a little bit extreme.... and borderline absurd!! Im not her friend. To be honest with you I want to bash my head at the computer screen when I see how annoying she gets with her posts.

BUT, banning her??? For words on a stupid assed website???

Laurie, call your lawyer!!!! :D

You were that gross guy? Yuck. Why did I even reply to you?!

TeeHee.. just kidding.:love:

:

:laugh: :laugh:

I understand where you are coming from...

I still am not sure if she is really banned or if this is all hear say...I might have missed the confirmation of it.....For all I know, somebody just started a rumor to F(I#@ her....I could be wrong, it wouldnt be the first time...:rolleyes:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by jp18

:

:laugh: :laugh:

I understand where you are coming from...

I still am not sure if she is really banned or if this is all hear say...I might have missed the confirmation of it.....For all I know, somebody just started a rumor to F(I#@ her....I could be wrong, it wouldnt be the first time...:rolleyes:

her sister who posts here, was stopped at temps last weekend and harassed because they though she was laurie, and one of them made the comment " that ain't her" all this happend once she got in and they pulled her back outside....

Originally posted by saleen351

her sister who posts here, was stopped at temps last weekend and harassed because they though she was laurie, and one of them made the comment " that ain't her" all this happend once she got in and they pulled her back outside....

Well...THAT SUCKS:rolleyes:

You wanted a lawyer's opinion--You got one

For Laurie to sue she would have to be part of a protected class,i.e, race, national origin, religion, age, or even sex . . .

However, just being a pain in the ass does not count

Originally posted by djdanfury

HOw did you get banned?

well i got banned because of stupid rumors! i don't even want to get into it...

my friends are banned because one night they were REALLY drunk.. and this girl kept stepping on the back of my friends shoe.. so my stupid friend turned around and punched her! well it turns out it was one of the owners girlfriends.. or ex-girl or something..

Originally posted by saleen351

pretty gay :blown:

Originally posted by whitecamaro

pretty gay :blown:

Yes you are right, this whole situation is Gay. . . but I really don’t care. . .just a lesson to everyone. . watch what you say or else you might be next. . .:laugh:

So, whitecamaro when are we going to :makeout: