Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How old is everyone??

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by magilicuti

nice meeting you too man. nice meeting nychic, neena and stardo as well. was cool talking to you too, i talk a lot too when i'm in a good mood.

Did I read somewhere your coming down the shore?

Where are you going to be?

Originally posted by neena16

:laugh:

Let me in on your beauty secrets Pweeeeeeeese :D

Well you got the boy toy trophie all you need is to double up on the moisterizers and your set. Not that you need it cause you are one of the plettiest girls I know.

WTF is this THE DAYS OF OUR CP.....How can drama be started on whats your age thread????

Im still in awe of stardo...35??GRRR...Im young, dont think, Im a trophy...but I'll keep you looking as young as you do....:D

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

Do you really care how old they are??? Will it really make your life complete to know?

Yes I do really care. . .and yes it will make my life complete. . ;) Whats there to hide anyway. . .:confused: Why are you guys making this a BIG deal....:confused:

Originally posted by stardo

Did I read somewhere your coming down the shore?

Where are you going to be?

for saturday i'll probably hit merge and i might stop in tempts to say hello to some friends. but i'm not 100% but i'm sure my friends will drag me down there this weekend.

btw i didn't know you knew stacked, i know him from the elite fitness board but never met him. me and him were like the only 2 that ever posted in the club forum over there

nice meeting you too man. nice meeting nychic, neena and stardo as well. was cool talking to you too, i talk a lot too when i'm in a good mood.

Nice to finally meet you...did I say this already earlier in the week?? :confused:

Sorry I couldn't chat with you more at SF but I was pinned in that corner with a 50 inch bicep blocking my vision....:D:cool:

Originally posted by dani672

Stardo.. you don't know me but i have seen your pics..i would have thought you were maybe 23 at the most! keep doing what you are doing! I want to drink the water where you are!

oh and btw i am 23

Yeah that SF water is fully of vitamins:laugh:

Originally posted by jp18

WTF is this THE DAYS OF OUR CP.....How can drama be started on whats your age thread????

Im still in awe of stardo...35??GRRR...Im young, dont think, Im a trophy...but I'll keep you looking as young as you do....:D

Your a hottie stop being modest

Originally posted by laurie619

Yes I do really care. . .and yes it will make my life complete. . ;) Whats there to hide anyway. . .:confused: Why are you guys making this a BIG deal....:confused:

No Biggie here...Whats the saying "to each there own". You just don't know how to drop something while your ahead. Perhaps if you just leave them alone then they in return will leave you alone. But yet you come on an age post and ask there age...you just antagonize everything. LET IT GO, b/c its just plain annoying.

Anyway, back to the topic.

When is everyone's birthday? I'll be 24 on Feb. 22nd.

for saturday i'll probably hit merge and i might stop in tempts to say hello to some friends. but i'm not 100% but i'm sure my friends will drag me down there this weekend.

btw i didn't know you knew stacked, i know him from the elite fitness board but never met him. me and him were like the only 2 that ever posted in the club forum over there

We are best buds. He will be down sat so I will track you down at merge and lure you to tempts with me and introduce you to him.

Originally posted by stardo

Well you got the boy toy trophie all you need is to double up on the moisterizers and your set. Not that you need it cause you are one of the plettiest girls I know.

:kiss2:

How about we make a deal:deal: ...hehehe...I'll give you some of my love potion :love2: if you give me some of your youth potion. :D

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

No Biggie here...Whats the saying "to each there own". You just don't know how to drop something while your ahead. Perhaps if you just leave them alone then they in return will leave you alone. But yet you come on an age post and ask there age...you just antagonize everything. LET IT GO, b/c its just plain annoying.

Anyway, back to the topic.

When is everyone's birthday? I'll be 24 on Feb. 22nd.

I "antagonize everything" :laugh: I'll drop it. . .

Originally posted by neena16

:kiss2:

How about we make a deal:deal: ...hehehe...I'll give you some of my love potion :love2: if you give me some of your youth potion. :D

In exchange for the love potion they you must give me ASAP.

The location of my fountain of you is located between 10th and 11th , 3rd Floor next to the bathroom.:laugh:

Ps. Who's going to put the love potion in cooties rice and beans:laugh: