Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone going to Area 2 Next Sat?

spydagirl

Nah... to me this sounds like one of those things that's good in theory, bad in practice. I can't imagine trying to listen to Digweed with 100s of teeny-bopper "ravers" playing with glowsticks in some smelly tent. The S&D shows at Avalon are bad enough...

Sorry for bringing the negative energy, just not my thing.

NY....I hear what you are saying. But I think it's about what you make it. If you let that shit bother you it will.

But I am a big Alman Bro's fan. For years I have gone to their summer shows at Great Woods. I went two years ago and I will never go again. Like you said....it was tons of tenny boppers all x'd out rollin w/glowsticks. WHAT???:confused: It was too strange. It ruined it for me.

Anyway....I think next Sat will be fun time.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Nah... to me this sounds like one of those things that's good in theory, bad in practice. I can't imagine trying to listen to Digweed with 100s of teeny-bopper "ravers" playing with glowsticks in some smelly tent. The S&D shows at Avalon are bad enough...

Sorry for bringing the negative energy, just not my thing.

I hear ya. This is true, we were at Dave Mathews on Tues and man I felt old!!!

But it will be funny to laugh at them and there is a good lineup, so it should be interesting. And we should be a mess:tongue:

Sorry, I dont agree with the negative comments.

Music should be enjoyed by the masses...even if the masses are young and ignorant...how are they ever going to learn about dance music if festivals like this are not around to expose them to different sounds.

If Digweed can't play a good set in a rave style tent, then he is not as good a DJ are you all make him out to be...because I can tell you first hand, Derrick May and Carl Cox...RIPPED SHIT AT AREA ONE last summer.

Get off the high horse and go and enjoy an afternoon of good music...yeah, it might not be Rise or Avalon...but so what. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by carlcocks

Sorry, I dont agree with the negative comments.

Music should be enjoyed by the masses...even if the masses are young and ignorant...how are they ever going to learn about dance music if festivals like this are not around to expose them to different sounds.

If Digweed can't play a good set in a rave style tent, then he is not as good a DJ are you all make him out to be...because I can tell you first hand, Derrick May and Carl Cox...RIPPED SHIT AT AREA ONE last summer.

Get off the high horse and go and enjoy an afternoon of good music...yeah, it might not be Rise or Avalon...but so what. :rolleyes:

I thought that was what I was planning on doing. Thanks for helping me out there :rolleyes: