Clubplanet Nightlife Community

RoXXXxXxxxxxxXxXXXXy 2NiTEEEEEEEEEEE **ROLL CALL**

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by gmccookny

dude, where were you that night? I was there, even on the stage for a bit.

:confused:

damn, wish I would known (or remembered) you two hadn't met... I was talkin to george, then literally 5 seconds later to gary on the stage... oh well

Originally posted by reenichole

hey where did you guys disapper to one minute i was standing next to you then i went to the stage i come back you and al leave without saying goodbye:unhappy:

Me and Al had to catch a 2:42 train @ Penn, but that turned out to be a bad move. Our train was 2 hrs delayed on the traxx, and we didn't get home till 5:30. We should have stayed.

It was my bad, we waited to the last minute, and had to rush out.

SOrry Carl, Ree and Lauren :worry2:

Next time we'll take the car...

Reenichole sorry I didnt say hi i should have introduced myself I didnt even know you were from Cp:tongue:

I saw Codica too but she looked occupied in a convo and I didnt want to interrupt

George you left me:( lol yea next time take the car

:tongue:

Originally posted by destiny779

You looked involved lol I didnt want to interrupt, I was right next to you. Next time:tongue:

LOL.. I'm sure whatever I was doing in my drunken state, I wasn't much involved with anything except wondering how I'm attempting to stand up and not fall down I was sooo dizzy.. LOL.. yes.. next time say HI CODY!!

Originally posted by codica3

LOL.. I'm sure whatever I was doing in my drunken state, I wasn't much involved with anything except wondering how I'm attempting to stand up and not fall down I was sooo dizzy.. LOL.. yes.. next time say HI CODY!!

LMAO ok next time I'll make sure to scream out Hey Cody its Lauren!!!!! you didnt look dizzy, I saw you around 2ish, maybe you werent there yet:tongue:

Originally posted by destiny779

LMAO ok next time I'll make sure to scream out Hey Cody its Lauren!!!!! you didnt look dizzy, I saw you around 2ish, maybe you werent there yet:tongue:

Ohh at 2am I was fine still.. LOL.. I guess I was just conversating.. good call.. :)