Clubplanet Nightlife Community

any review on riverstreet friday(7/26)?

Originally posted by clubline2k3

i intended on going last night, got ready to go, layed on my bed for a minute and woke up this morning. i was a little pissed. im good friends with slicks and jake a. thats why i was going. Was it good, just wanted to get a review?

OFCOURSE WITH THE WEATHER BEING AS NICE AS IT WAS, WE

KNEW IT WAS GOING TO BE A BIT SLOWER THAN THE PREVIOUS WEEK, WHICH IT WAS. THE WEATHER WAS SO FUCKIN NICE

EVEN I WANTED TO BE AT S.B.

THE HIP HOP ROOM WAS SLOW, HOWEVER THE CLUB SIDE

WAS "BUSY", BUT NOT PACKED. WE OPENED UP THE UPSTAIRS

ABOUT 12:30, AND IT FILLED UP QUICKLY. NICE CROWD, GOOD LOOKING PEOPLE, AND AS USUAL, D.J. GIORGIO PLAYED A SICK SET. WE LOVE THIS FUCKIN KID!!

OH YEAH, NICE TO SEE RICHIE RYDELL AND HIS CREW AS WELL

YOU GUYS ARE COMPED ANYTIME.

NEXT WEEK WE ARE HAVING A PLAYBOY PARTY W/SOME OF YOUR FAVORITE BARTENDERS IN PLAYMATE OUTFITS,AS WELL AS THE PRIMETIME PLAYBOY SHOT GIRLS,AND A LIVE BROADCAST OF KTU's R.S.L. IT SHOULD (and will) BE

A HELL OF A PARTY. AS SOON AS I LOCK EVERYTHING DOWN, I WILL POST THE DETAILS. TILL THEN..................

.......HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE AT RIVERSTREET NEXT WEEK...........

Originally posted by vip-tech

OFCOURSE WITH THE WEATHER BEING AS NICE AS IT WAS, WE

KNEW IT WAS GOING TO BE A BIT SLOWER THAN THE PREVIOUS WEEK, WHICH IT WAS. THE WEATHER WAS SO FUCKIN NICE

EVEN I WANTED TO BE AT S.B.

THE HIP HOP ROOM WAS SLOW, HOWEVER THE CLUB SIDE

WAS "BUSY", BUT NOT PACKED. WE OPENED UP THE UPSTAIRS

ABOUT 12:30, AND IT FILLED UP QUICKLY. NICE CROWD, GOOD LOOKING PEOPLE, AND AS USUAL, D.J. GIORGIO PLAYED A SICK SET. WE LOVE THIS FUCKIN KID!!

OH YEAH, NICE TO SEE RICHIE RYDELL AND HIS CREW AS WELL

YOU GUYS ARE COMPED ANYTIME.

thanks for the info. i will def. check it out next week, i appreciate that you will comp. us also, see you there next week. later.

playmates huh...:D

Originally posted by magilicuti

tip: take out the hip hop room

clubline2k3: we never got to talk about those vip cards

Magilicuti - i called numerous times and you never got back to me.

pm and i'll get back to you.

also you need hiphop, not everybody likes to hear house and thats where you get them in the hiphop, business wise it's smart.

business wise it could go either way. i mean most clubs in the city don't have a hip hop room, especially now. hip hop rooms ruin clubs imo but that's just me. it brings in a mixed crowd which shows the place cares more for just packing the club then just gearing towards one real crowd