Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tonight Kc From Nervous Records & Party 105.3 @ Se7en

• 2 weeks later...

to jonnyuta74

cool if you dont' like ACDC I will play QUEEN we will will rock U or whatever ROCK record I feel like playing at any given moment...

If you dont' get it I am truly sorry BUT MUSIC IS MUSIC and if I feel its' good for the room I WILL PLAY IT.....I mean I play house, deep house, hip hop, rock, old school, disco, and for someone telling me not to play a record that they dont' like.................. ITS A LOUNGE with a Dj...... NOT A JUKEBOX.........

all the best,

Kc

Originally posted by kcnervous

to jonnyuta74

cool if you dont' like ACDC I will play QUEEN we will will rock U or whatever ROCK record I feel like playing at any given moment...

If you dont' get it I am truly sorry BUT MUSIC IS MUSIC and if I feel its' good for the room I WILL PLAY IT.....I mean I play house, deep house, hip hop, rock, old school, disco, and for someone telling me not to play a record that they dont' like.................. ITS A LOUNGE with a Dj...... NOT A JUKEBOX.........

all the best,

Kc

Easy there my friend. Play whatever you want but dropping that each week and watching the crowd cringe would tell me to kill it. Whatever. But don't be misguided and think that it's 'good for the room'. Trust me. It's not.