Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weyes' wisdom of the day - 7/27 (i'm back!)

weyes

when you have a problem/issue/sadness that you need help sorting out or if you just need a good listener, think carefully before you choose who to talk to. who will be the most helpful/comforting/caring? by just talking to whoever's closest, most easily accessible, or who "should" be the person to look to for advice (older sibling, best friend) you might not be talking to the person who can help you or be there for you the most, in whatever way you need it.

tune in tomorrow :) .

Good advice, weyes ;)

When i was trying to understand my situation with smurfette, i'd just go up and ask any random person that was close by, but i should have known that they'd have no substantial help with that.

For instance, I told my one girl at my job about my worrying that she might be sleepign with someone else while she's there, and she just said " so what? maybe she is..." and i was just :jawdrop:

So now im learning to keep to myself certain things, and only share them with people i feel would understand.

Originally posted by joeygk

Talk is cheap. I try not to stress out, when things start getting out of control ----> just sit back and have a pop tart. Everything will work out, it always does.

whoa!

myabe joey should start his own wisdom of the day column on the miami board :D

i'll definitly keep this one handy (along with countless other weyes wisdom's of the day) in index cards..