Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
dgmodel

dreams are nuts...

had a dream where the things that stood out where was a a phone number 718 544 7754 no idea who this is... or what it is linked to and the other thing that stuck out from the dream was a tv show named "who will be the next tilly???" what the fuck is a tilly or who was tilly to begin with? in any event at the end of the dream it turned out that my friend she became the next tilly... who was some dancer... eh who knows dreams are bugged out...

Well, Tilly is a girl from the New York board. She unfortunately had to endure having a stalker run after her, who still posts every now and then on CP.

She's a real cool girl, i've hung out with her on many an occasion.

What's weird about your dream is how that number stuck out. Have you called it yet :confused:

i dont think it was that tilly that my dream was reffering to... as for the number, i called it and it was a lady whos answering machine picked up... thank goodness it did.. becuase i have no idea what id say to her... "hey i just called you cause uh your fon number was in my dream... ttyl... how odd would that be?"