Clubplanet Nightlife Community

One Fed up night

Last night welltoday was one screwed up night.

I went to packees because someone I knew is in a band that played there. 2am I arrived at SF was pretty cool. I left at 9 am. From ( am to 11 30 I tried to get my truck to start to no avail. So i took a train home and now am going right back in a half hour with tools and my roommate. If we still cant get it started I have to come all the way back to jersey and go to my friends tow shop and get him so we can go tow it back and figure out whats wrong with it. Whatta night huh

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

I went to packees because someone I knew is in a band that played there. 2am I arrived at SF was pretty cool. I left at 9 am. From ( am to 11 30 I tried to get my truck to start to no avail. So i took a train home and now am going right back in a half hour with tools and my roommate. If we still cant get it started I have to come all the way back to jersey and go to my friends tow shop and get him so we can go tow it back and figure out whats wrong with it. Whatta night huh

+

sorry about ur night but PAckees pub :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by wakeup

+

sorry about ur night but PAckees pub :laugh: :laugh:

Yeah that really sux....I feel your pain...

But I have to laugh at the packees thing....The places we go to support are friends:laugh:

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

Damn Sorry to hear it buddy :isok:

I ran out of gas on my way home Friday. Hope it makes you feel better................

Originally posted by perns2002

Damn Sorry to hear it buddy :isok:

I ran out of gas on my way home Friday. Hope it makes you feel better................

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ha ha! that's why I love you so much Perns! You poor thing! I could picture it! well, atleast you eventually got home right! love you baby!!!;)

Well to top off my weekend, i got my truck towed home it arrived here at 1 am sunday. Thank god for good friends although he charged me 100 bucks which isnt bad. Then to top it off i didnt realize i had been up for almost 45 hrs straight and not eaten. So while standing in the middle f the street talking to my friend tommy at 1m i blacked ut 2 time and woke up on the blacktop

whatta weekend... think im taking a break

Originally posted by clubchic1006

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ha ha! that's why I love you so much Perns! You poor thing! I could picture it! well, atleast you eventually got home right! love you baby!!!;)

Yeah thank god it was on 78 so I was close to home. I can be such a reatard, I didn't want to sit in traffic on 22 knowing I needed gas right, so what do I do get on 78 where there are noooooooooo kinds of gas stations anywhere. Yeah only PP only PP.............