Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm goin' back to Cali...Cali...Cali...

~surreal~

Originally posted by ~surreal~

7 days, BA-BY!!! :clap2: Woo-hoo!! It's going to feel gooooooood to be back! :party: For those o.g. LA CPers who actually know me, yinz better watch out! :D

You too............I'm going on August 5th for a week for business, have no idea where to go out in SoCaL though.

Originally posted by ou812

You too............I'm going on August 5th for a week for business, have no idea where to go out in SoCaL though.

If I hear of anything I'll let ya' know! Perhaps, you can meet-up with us at some point. In the meantime, check out www.spundae.com or www.giantclub.com or www.cued-up.com/calendar/calendar.php

I hope you enjoy your visit to LA!

Weyes, I'll also let you know when I arrive! Perhaps a (big) lunch is in order, heehee.

C

can't wait to go back to cali too! the east coast always seems to rub me the wrong way somehow when i'm out here,but all is forgotten when i step off a plane and see the palm trees and feel the warm cali sunshine on my face....but i definitely don't miss the smog in LA! that shit is nasty!

7 days, BA-BY!!!

Oh snap!...fo reel?

when does the party arrive...i need to make sure i open up and clear the calendar...you'll be happy to know that in a couple of days i'm making my way back the best side that we call the westside...just found myself a spot in north venice 100 yards from the beach, moving in next weekend

ps - the handle bars are always available should you need a lift :D

Originally posted by gumby76

Oh snap!...fo reel?

when does the party arrive...i need to make sure i open up and clear the calendar...you'll be happy to know that in a couple of days i'm making my way back the best side that we call the westside...just found myself a spot in north venice 100 yards from the beach, moving in next weekend

ps - the handle bars are always available should you need a lift :D

The USS SURREAL is scheduled to arrive in the PM of 08/04/02 (give or take a few hours :D ).

Congrats on your new flat! How far from the main drag/boardwalk are you? Did the Hoe-llywood hookers and crackheads get to ya'? heehee...I always knew you were a "Wesssst-sIIIIDE" man! Can I hear an Amen for brotha' Gumby!

Amen! Hallelujah!

ps

I may need to take your green plastic-y arse up on the offer. Gran'ma'ma will even bring her own bum-pad for some extra cushioning for those long rides into town. :aright:

i haven't been getting response e-mails from cp when topics have been getting posts :no: . i dunno what's up with that. i had no idea so many of y'all were comin' out! see, everybody's migratin'! we are the board o' movers and shakers :spin2: !

smoething is always wrong with cp.

anyway, joo know, after a while in the east coast...umm...almost 7 years now, i'm just starting to feel the need to change scenery.

some people cant understand why i like to move so much, but i just love the feeling of being new to a place and discovering as much as i can about it, thats just the way i am, after i get tired of a place, i pack up and move.

The USS SURREAL is scheduled to arrive in the PM of 08/04/02 (give or take a few hours :D ).

"cum-min into los ang-leez...bahringin in a coupla keys...don't touch ma bags if you please mr. customs ma-yan"

name that tune

Congrats on your new flat! How far from the main drag/boardwalk are you?

as a consideration to you elderly folk, i've parked my booty only 100 paces from sand :eek: ...that's right, there are no streets between me and mr. pacific, only an alley way!

Did the Hoe-llywood hookers and crackheads get to ya'? heehee...

did they ever...the only thing thicker than the smog that rolls through the hollywood air is the attitude around here and i'm sick of it...not to mention the plethora of training grounds available to me at the beach (e.g. pch!)

I may need to take your green plastic-y arse up on the offer. Gran'ma'ma will even bring her own bum-pad for some extra cushioning for those long rides into town. :aright:

don't you worry, i've still got the hemorrhoid pillow you left after your last visit :laugh: :laugh:

so, i will expect a phone call at some point that week toots

see ya soon

"cum-min into los ang-leez...bahringin in a coupla keys...don't touch ma bags if you please mr. customs ma-yan"

name that tune

arlo guthrie :D . don't remember the name of the song, though.

i lived in venice when i first moved out here, but in the ghetto part. i had some friends that you could call the "boys in blue," but not the ones that that phrase usually refers to ;) . those kids were funny, more than anything else. i kinda miss venice, kinda don't; there was never a quiet place on venice beach to just chill on. i don't like the beach really, as i burn, don't like the sun in general, and can't swim, but a peaceful place by the water would've been nice, had it been an option open to me. all the loads of crazy hippies (where did they come from?), tourists, skaters, and goddamn people who wanted to write people's names on a grain of rice ruined it for me.

don't you worry, i've still got the hemorrhoid pillow you left after your last visit :laugh: :laugh:

so, i will expect a phone call at some point that week toots

see ya soon

No need. I've got the Preperation H in full-effect. :bootysha:

Wait a sec! How the heck did this get :otopic: ? My grandmother always said, "If a boy teases you a lot it probably means that he likes you even more!" Ha! Gumby caught red handed! ;)

Ha! Gumby caught red handed! ;)

i'm not sure if you've been living in the dark or what, but gumby's hands are green my good lady

and vicman, yes muscle beach can be found in and around the venice area...that's why i'm moving that way, i live for tight striped biker shorts and spaghetti strap tank tops

:rofl: :rofl: