Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday @ Brazil's

Hit up Brazil's on Friday for Robbie Rivera....:( . Was'nt feeling the music @ all. There was maybe 10 girls in the entire place and about 100 people total. Theo like always did a good job till about 1am when Rivera came on.

Neptunes got good late in the afternoon, weather was shity. But like always it was a great time.

I agree it was different and very danceable. I just wasn't feeling the whole scene that night. My team was very weak as well. Sitting in the corner not know what to do. I'm so use to hearing Theo and Jason in the Hamptons playing all the commercial tracks that I love, so when someone else comes and does not play afe from harm or Shiny disco balls on I tend to be very negative and unsatisfied... Yes, I'm one of those guys :D .

It may be predictable, but I like to stick with what works.

Originally posted by zoolander

Yo Cesarleo, did you think there was any girls at Brazils?

Well I was with my girlfriend so I wasn't paying any attention.....lol. However, you are probably right.....it seemed like a lot of the chicks bounced early in the night. Actually about 6 or so of them left at like 2 b/c their ride was kinda sick or some BS I was told.

I was there with my girl and her friends and some peeps from another board(cesarelo knows who Im talking about). We were hanging by the back right bar near the exit to the deck.

I thought the music was good, but I too love the voacl commercial stuff.

I just cant get used to the lighting in that place. Its so dark that you cant see the person standing next to you.

My night was kinda preoccupied because I wanted to kill some little dork that was mangled and kept trying to hit on my girl and her friends. I pretty much told the kid that he would not walk out of there if he didnt get out of my sight.(It pays to know the bouncers too;) )

All in all, I had fun. Can you imagine that party over at CPI??? It would be like old times!!:cool: