Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Good Mornin Cp

yes today is a good day an i just thought id like to share that with u :D .....oO(tho for some reason or another i feel like goin clubbin right now hmm............) anyway this wkend was somethin i need in a loooong time:biggrin: now its off to begin the day

Originally posted by hitokiri24

thars my job for this day retard:D ... an i do it sooo well:laugh: nah nah nah nah :tongue:

I second that..sleeping is also my job today:tongue:

Dont feel like being too lazy, so maybe I'll cook:D

Originally posted by destiny779

YOU get nothing since *I* never got my spinach lasagna. :unhappy:Maybe I'll cook a cherry cheesecake...

=9 mmm........... i think ur a mind reader.......so whats up hehehehe im lookin for a lil dessert myself ::thunder lightning:: muhahahahahaha

Originally posted by hitokiri24

=9 mmm........... i think ur a mind reader.......so whats up hehehehe im lookin for a lil dessert myself ::thunder lightning:: muhahahahahaha

GET OUTTA HERE, RAIDAN :gang:

Destiny: I will make it up to you for that missed spinach lasagna. How does Tuna Casserole sound?

Mmmmmm, cheesecake for breakfast :tongue:

Nope george I'm disappointed, first the spinach lasagna and then the ditching at the club, Raidan is possibly going to get 2 cherry cheesecakes delivered to him later...one for him and what would have been yours:tongue:

Originally posted by gmccookny

Hmmm, mean it so much that u had to double-post , huh?

Well, guess what ..you can't have your cake and eat it too! And you can take that to the oven :tongue:

just for that smart :moon:comment you get NOTHING!!!!

:tongue:

Originally posted by destiny779

Nope george I'm disappointed, first the spinach lasagna and then the ditching at the club, Raidan is possibly going to get 2 cherry cheesecakes delivered to him later...one for him and what would have been yours:tongue:

u mean it u really mean it yeah boy i ll let u know how it tastes georgie =P i dun cook much so u ll get sara lees k destiny