Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deko Thursday!!!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by perns2002

Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Ok how about you put us on the guest list?

Hold it there missy....I most likely (99% sure), that Im going to drive all the way from my house in East Brunfis all the way to your house which is X amount of miles from my house---then to DEKO which is 5miles or so from my house then back to your house (buzzing) and then back to EB....and I have to take care of the guestlist???

I think you can handle the guestlist, besides I dont know who or what # to call:D

Originally posted by jp18

whats funny is that we have probably been known each other for the last year or so, but talk more because of CP...

you can't even speak correct english when you talk about her...that's so sweet...just playin with you.

oh by the way I like your avatar.

Thundercats was my show back in the day....

My fav was tiara (sp??) :D :D

Hold it there missy....I most likely (99% sure), that Im going to drive all the way from my house in East Brunfis all the way to your house which is X amount of miles from my house---then to DEKO which is 5miles or so from my house then back to your house (buzzing) and then back to EB....and I have to take care of the guestlist???

I think you can handle the guestlist, besides I dont know who or what # to call:D

JP, for someone how wants a kinda non-crazy night, I may have to drive instead of going wth cuz us together in the same car, man I am asking for it. Yeah we def. talk more cuz of CP, but you were at my crib all passed out and shit on my couch before CP.

I will call. Aight...............

JP, for someone how wants a kinda non-crazy night, I may have to drive instead of going wth cuz us together in the same car, man I am asking for it. Yeah we def. talk more cuz of CP, but you were at my crib all passed out and shit on my couch before CP.

I will call. Aight...............

We were definitely cool with each other b4 CP....I knew you well enuff to know that perns was really you before I even told you who I was;)

We'll figure it out for thursday...I will pick you u up if you want....it will make up for me missing the bday...and then forgetting i missed the bday when i saw you at tempts:)

Originally posted by neena16

you can't even speak correct english when you talk about her...that's so sweet...just playin with you.

oh by the way I like your avatar.

Thundercats was my show back in the day....

My fav was tiara (sp??) :D :D

Im wearing a thundercats shirt at work today...Check your PMs in about 5 mins...Im trying to send you a present

Originally posted by neena16

Yeah that's her...I was totally off on the spelling. Thanks.

So where do you work that you're allowed to where Thundercats'shirts? ;):D

I work for a biotech company that makes proteins and antibodies for research....Very informal....I can wear whatever the hell I want...:cool:

We were definitely cool with each other b4 CP....I knew you well enuff to know that perns was really you before I even told you who I was;)

We'll figure it out for thursday...I will pick you u up if you want....it will make up for me missing the bday...and then forgetting i missed the bday when i saw you at tempts:)

Yeah see that's what I was thinking. Hee hee. I kinda don't want to be out all night though. U know have to get home to the honey for alate a night botty call..............

Yeah see that's what I was thinking. Hee hee. I kinda don't want to be out all night though. U know have to get home to the honey for alate a night botty call..............

Sounds good....What time do you expect to be home?? the absolute latest....:D

What time do you want to be home? The earliest u woud even consider?

Depending on what time we get there....I will be fine with leaving around 12 - 1230 as long as we are there relatively early enuff that I can enjoy myself for bit...I dont want to spend an hour in the car and just an hour at deko....There needs to be a good drink to drive ratio....

i am actually going to go to deko this week.

I spoke to my friend who DJs there until 11 and i got on th list

plus perns twisted my arm a bit so ill go. I swear i got to be nuts. only person who gets messed up sat blacks out sunday and goes out thursday

oh yeah beware of orange VIP's

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

i am actually going to go to deko this week.

I spoke to my friend who DJs there until 11 and i got on th list

plus perns twisted my arm a bit so ill go. I swear i got to be nuts. only person who gets messed up sat blacks out sunday and goes out thursday

oh yeah beware of orange VIP's

WHo is going to be running our EXCHANGE A FRiend program if we are both out....This is not the way to run a good business..

Black out (happens to me frequently) i consider an outofbodyexperience which is a defense mechanism so that we dont have to remember the stupid shit we do, stupid ass things we say, the strange people that we meet, and so on when we are out....

Orange VIP you say:idea:

didnt you remember i hired that loser who said his only friend was his mom. he said he didnt have a problem spending thurs fri and sat nights in the office.

not a blackout like i didnt remember the night, blackout as in fell unconscience to the ground in the middle of my street 2 times and had to be carried in my house

WHo is going to be running our EXCHANGE A FRiend program if we are both out....This is not the way to run a good business..

Black out (happens to me frequently) i consider an outofbodyexperience which is a defense mechanism so that we dont have to remember the stupid shit we do, stupid ass things we say, the strange people that we meet, and so on when we are out....

Orange VIP you say:idea:

ahhhhhhh ha hah ha :laugh: your too too funny.

But what are Orange VIP"s let me in. I am sure I have a clue but... who knows.

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

didnt you remember i hired that loser who said his only friend was his mom. he said he didnt have a problem spending thurs fri and sat nights in the office.

not a blackout like i didnt remember the night, blackout as in fell unconscience to the ground in the middle of my street 2 times and had to be carried in my house

Ok so the job is covered...thats good...need to keep up the income...

Ouch...The last time I truly blacked out, I woke up in my car at a stop sign, foot on the brake car in park facing an apartment complex with a lit ciggarette bwtn my legs..My exgirlfriends roommates found me, but got her b4 waking me....I still get chills down my spine when I think about the schrilling voice that pulled me into conscousnes...She was like a banshee...:D

I really shouldnt be smiling about that, I could have really hurt myself or someone else...But because I didnt :D :D

Originally posted by jerryx

OK NOW THAT WE KNOW THAT PERNS AND JP18 ARE COMMIN LOL, IS ANYONE ELSE COMMIN FROM THE BOARD.:D :D

If todays your bday happy birthday....

And what you didnt find our discussion entertaining...We'll just keep to PMs NEXT TIME:D