Clubplanet Nightlife Community

djais sat night..

Originally posted by chrishaolin

props to jose velez for throwin down an as usual solid banger after banger set... nobodys supposed to be here!! wish i could give my review of manny but i was passed out by the time he went on lol :laugh:

Chris you really are too much!!!! ....lol. Anyway I was at happy hour on friday (I think I was doing like 90 on the parkway to make it there....like I was in a race or something :tongue: ) and starbryte and I were looking for you but didn't see you. And there was no way I was making it to happy hour on saturday because I was hungover until we left for tempts. I thought you punked out on us and didn't come down this weekend.... :D

Originally posted by teresadf

Chris you really are too much!!!! ....lol. Anyway I was at happy hour on friday (I think I was doing like 90 on the parkway to make it there....like I was in a race or something :tongue: ) and starbryte and I were looking for you but didn't see you. And there was no way I was making it to happy hour on saturday because I was hungover until we left for tempts. I thought you punked out on us and didn't come down this weekend.... :D

no way i would never punk out on you! i didnt get down there until late on friday night and just decided to stay in get drunk and fall asleep. sat night i was in rare form.. :D

no way i would never punk out on you! i didnt get down there until late on friday night and just decided to stay in get drunk and fall asleep. sat night i was in rare form.. :D

rare form was the theme of the weekend ;)

rare form was the theme of the weekend ....

has anyone ever managed to pass out while standing at the urinal.. i did! head on the wall and all.. gross! :eek:

The couch is on order for you Chris....you'll only have to pass out in the bathroom for another week or 2....lol!!!! :D

rare form was the theme of the weekend ....

has anyone ever managed to pass out while standing at the urinal.. i did! head on the wall and all.. gross! :eek:

passed out head to the wall.....yeah actually. more like taking a break...that was me friday night.....according to someone who knows me and carried me "home" friday....:rolleyes:

Originally posted by pipdaddy

passed out head to the wall.....yeah actually. more like taking a break...that was me friday night.....according to someone who knows me and carried me "home" friday....:rolleyes:

you were out of control on Friday...........

should've accepted my invitation..........then you would've be straight..........;)