Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tons 'o Fun

:bounce: All I have to say is that i LOVED RYDELL:bounce:

As soon RYDELL came on (12:30ish) It was Unbelievable how he took over. Siick siick siiick....The dance floor is filled with great looking people and the stage dancers only make it more exciting!! :D The Lights with rydell on there Sound System CANT GET ANY BETTER with that!! Everyone is letting loose and having fun - no attitude like other clubs. ;) I recommend it to anyone who loves to dance and get crazy and have an absolute blast! MERGE is for the true party people, and with George there, how can you go WRONG. If you dont trust me :idea: sacrifice one sat out of your summer. . .you will see!! :party:

Originally posted by laurie619

:laugh: your out of control. ..

You have know idea...I have been literally stalked by fat girls....Its scary, and Im not a big guy, so I cant figure out what they are thinking....They would crush me..:(

Originally posted by jp18

You have know idea...I have been literally stalked by fat girls....Its scary, and Im not a big guy, so I cant figure out what they are thinking....They would crush me..:(

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: You crack me up! I can picture you being chased by a fat girl and running!!! ;)

:eek: you poor thing. . .We’ll find ya a nice little petite gal dont worry ;)

Originally posted by ridntheshortbus

I will admit, the music was pretty sick.......... I wish they would open the place up a bit and beef up the sound system......

Good club, but it lacks the energy and crazy vibe Tempt's gives off..........

i would have to disagree the sound system in merge is one of the best systems in jersey w/o question. so the energy and vibe is there. tempts naturally has energy and vibe. they are both great clubs. i just like the setup at merge, it is really a great looking club, and obviously the music is sick too.

We can turn it into a thread about fat chicks if you like.

heavenbg.jpg

barbra.jpg

ns.jpg

Originally posted by clubline2k3

i would have to disagree the sound system in merge is one of the best systems in jersey w/o question. so the energy and vibe is there. tempts naturally has energy and vibe. they are both great clubs. i just like the setup at merge, it is really a great looking club, and obviously the music is sick too.

YUP I definitely agree with you on that the sound system is GREAT! As for the ENGERY when those Air/smoke jet things and the Siren goes off then LuZ drops . . .the crowd was nuts cant get anymore engery then that. . ;) or can ya :confused:

Originally posted by clubchic1006

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: You crack me up! I can picture you being chased by a fat girl and running!!! ;)

Seriuolsy its not even a joke...I worked with a girl who stalked me..I had a girlfriend at the time and this other girl would just follow me around grabbing me, making comments (nice girl and all, but give me a break)...she bought me presents...At our work parties she would have her friends surround me so I couldnt go anywhere and try to attack me...I had to stop using my Aol instant messenger...I feel bad bc she was nice, but she really made me nervous...Like I said she was a nice girl, so I had to be nice about the whole thing...But damn.:(

Let me go another time before I make an opinion.........

My friend John and I had a blast hanging out with you and your sister though.........

Sorry about the lift, didnt know you were afraid of heights........ lol...........

ITs ok. . I thought that I was going to open a can of wip ass on ya. .;)

Originally posted by laurie619

YUP I definitely agree with you on that the sound system is GREAT! As for the ENGERY when those Air/smoke jet things and the Siren goes off then LuZ drops . . .the crowd was nuts cant get anymore engery then that. . ;) or can ya :confused:

i don't know if you can get more energy than that, but we could possibly find out this saturday night.:rock::drunk:

Not sure here........ I am going to have to do a Merge/Tempt's night to do a comparison.........

Can't go wrong with doing the Merge/Temps thing. Both clubs are really good...great crowd, music, energy. :D :D