Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mark Amatucci's Birthday!!!

This Wednesday come celebrate Mark Amatucci's Birthday at Club Abyss. He will be spinning along with resident DJ Manny The Greek. DJ Unique in the vibe lounge. Also a birthday celebration for Pipdaddy from Clubplanet. PM me for more info and Guestlist.

Originally posted by jarmenio

This Wednesday come celebrate Mark Amatucci's Birthday at Club Abyss. He will be spinning along with resident DJ Manny The Greek. DJ Unique in the vibe lounge. Also a birthday celebration for Pipdaddy from Clubplanet. PM me for more info and Guestlist.

:jawdrop: UH OH

Originally posted by lisatodaro69

wonder if he's deejaying in the booth or at the bar, need to know how far of a reach it will be to grab his ass :laugh: guess i'll find out 2morrow in the meeting.

I am sure you will go to any length to get a piece!!!:D

Tooch hope the car situation is better? See ya Wednesday!!!

Not that I feel the need to defend myself because everyone on this board who knows me knows what kind of person I am. I do not worship Denny nor do I work for Denny. I give credit where credit is due. Denny along with Richie Rydell, Richie Santana, Teo T, Manny The Greek, and Kirk Lopez have provided me with a summer of great music. I have nothing to do with you being banned from Tempts, you brought that on yourself. This post was to promote Abyss not to start Drama!

Not that I feel the need to defend myself because everyone on this board who knows me knows what kind of person I am. I do not worship Denny nor do I work for Denny. I give credit where credit is due. Denny along with Richie Rydell, Richie Santana, Teo T, Manny The Greek, and Kirk Lopez have provided me with a summer of great music. I have nothing to do with you being banned from Tempts, you brought that on yourself. This post was to promote Abyss not to start Drama!

YES I KNOW THAT DENNY BAN ME FROM TEMPTS BECAUSE HE CANT HANDLE ME VOICING MY OPINION AANYWAY, I HEARD FROM SOMEONE VERY CLOSE TO YOU (NOT DROOPING NAMES) I just wanted to know the truth. . . thought I'll ask. .

You know, as well as I do, that every post on here has potential to turn into drama...:D

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

What up girlie??? I heard you are coming on Thursday??? SHOTS ANYONE?

Hey lady! :D

I will most definetly be there on Thursday. Should be a fun night!

I was hanging out with your man and Joseph this weekend.

I think I asked him to request a song for me in the hip-hop room.

He looked at me like I had 8 heads. :what:

Too funny....

See you thursday! ;)

TOOCHS BDAY BASH is gonna be SICK!!!

Anyone that needs a list for Toochs Bday just go to the GUESTLIST TABLE and Ask for MARKS BDAY LIST!!

Get there early to hear TOOCH Rip it UPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!

Its Also PipDaddys Bday (Like Joe Said) So its gonna be an Ugly night!!!!!!

Hope this party is as fun as my Bday Was....IM sure it Will be!!!!!!!

See You All there,

Oh

Tooch is Spinning 9-12 then Manny The Greek Takes over!!

Originally posted by allishara

Hey lady! :D

I will most definetly be there on Thursday. Should be a fun night!

I was hanging out with your man and Joseph this weekend.

I think I asked him to request a song for me in the hip-hop room.

He looked at me like I had 8 heads. :what:

Too funny....

See you thursday! ;)

Yeah he told me something about the hip hop room...HYSTERICAL. And what is this I hear that Ant was sleeping???

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

Yeah he told me something about the hip hop room...HYSTERICAL. And what is this I hear that Ant was sleeping???

:zzz: = Ant

He most certainly was! Add that to the 8 trillion things you can pick on him for!...LOL.

I tapped Allen on the shoulder and screamed "can you tell the DJ to play Oochie Wally?...

He goes "Oochie what-ie??"

Guess he didnt know how ghetto I truley am...:D

Originally posted by allishara

:zzz: = Ant

He most certainly was! Add that to the 8 trillion things you can pick on him for!...LOL.

I tapped Allen on the shoulder and screamed "can you tell the DJ to play Oochie Wally?...

He goes "Oochie what-ie??"

Guess he didnt know how ghetto I truley am...:D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Thats my boy!

if it's pip's birthday I'm staying as far away from that place as possible...........;)

I might actually try to go though..........haven't been to Abyss in a while and it's right down the road.........

Originally posted by tyco

if it's pip's birthday I'm staying as far away from that place as possible...........;)

I might actually try to go though..........haven't been to Abyss in a while and it's right down the road.........

that beeping sound you hear is the cuervo delivery truck backing up to drop off the goods....