Clubplanet Nightlife Community

a newbie in NY

I plan to go to NY in August. I like clubbing, and I heard that Club Exit will totally make me see clubbing experience in a different way. I'm a Texan, precisely Houstonian.

So what should I expect from Exit? All information will be appreciated :) I would like to hear anything.

oh oops!

the music, I like everything, especially lounge-music to hip-hop, even country! haha but seriously, music like BT/PVD to rap/hip-hop. i'm like that pink energizer bunny.

the people wise, a mixed crowd, everything who just out to dance and have fun, with a great friendly atmosphere. that's a must have!

:D

If you want a very generic club experiance than Exit is your place...by generic I mean you will get your hip/hop and main stream dance music.....if you want a more underground vibe than go to Arc/Vinyl...Danny Teneglia spins there on Friday's it's called "BE YOURSELF" and on Saturday's it is usually a international DJ...aside from clubbing Ny has some cool lounges/smaller clubs....(Filter 14,Plant,Open Air, Baktun...)...this is just a start :) ...hope it helps... :D

Originally posted by hotcheme

exit will make you look at clubbing in a very negative way. don't go there. unless that is your scene.... you didn't specify what type of music/ppl you like.

anyway, welcome to the board. come out and meet us when you get here.

Welcome, Nooooooooo not EXIT there are so many better clubs to go to. ARC/Vinly is a great one to try for the music alone. Hope u have fun. Serioulsy Exit sucks ........................

U won't find hip-hop at ARC but CHeetah is a nice club for HIP HOP.