Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I hate dolphins...

Originally posted by sassa

shut up..they're cute! and they're the only animals besides us who like to have sex for pleasure ;)

Good point ;)

And i used to be tha Horny Dolphin :mad3:

What's with this hate towards a beautiful creature joeggroll :tongue:

. . . . Dolphins, like any other "super-vertebrate" like my college bio teacher called them, are really only rallied behind because they fit the stereotype of being "conservable" . . Frog species are dying all over the world, not to mention many species of reptiles and insects . .but no one gives a shit about them because they aren't "cute" and/or "personable" . . . :rolleyes: . ..

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . . Dolphins, like any other "super-vertebrate" like my college bio teacher called them, are really only rallied behind because they fit the stereotype of being "conservable" . . Frog species are dying all over the world, not to mention many species of reptiles and insects . .but no one gives a shit about them because they aren't "cute" and/or "personable" . . . :rolleyes: . ..

True...

I just started a gila monster refuge in my backyard.

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

True...

I just started a gila monster refuge in my backyard.

:laugh: :laugh:

I think we need to be more worried about the tuna... its ok to net them and put em in a can? f that... I want canned dolphin! ;)

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Sounds good..

You go get the dolphin an i'll head down to the shelter and look for a cute,cuddly,3 week old,and ohhh so loveable lil beagle and we got dinner.

bigpoppanils has a baby beagle. maybe we can eat his.