Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How much should it cost to get my car tinted...

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

Its too fucking hot down here... Yea nj is just as hot in the summer, but this sun beats down on you and your car, I'm thinking about cooking eggs on my dashboard... How much should I pay to get it done... I'm not going limo tint, but dark enuff to keep some uv's out...

also this is the only state, where you can get rained on and sunburned at the same fucking time.. I've never seen so many sun showers, you see like 1 year in nj, i see like 2 a week down here... And the best is when you are driving and up a head you see a wall of water ,,, next thing you know, BAM!!!! your in a fucking hurricane...

Originally posted by saleen351

...also this is the only state, where you can get rained on and sunburned at the same fucking time.. I've never seen so many sun showers, you see like 1 year in nj, i see like 2 a week down here... And the best is when you are driving and up a head you see a wall of water ,,, next thing you know, BAM!!!! your in a fucking hurricane...

Saleen, that's one of many things that I found to be very interesting in Miami how the weather patterns are down here. You never that kind of stuff in Chicago...:eek: