Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thanks

Words cant describe what a fucking crazy insane awesome twisted fuckadelik nuts smashed mangled pazooodled night I had. :lickit::rofl:

I really have to say it's all thanks to the hoards of CP people that I met. Thanks guys you really made my night. I am was shocked and surprised how many people out there don't even post on the board new me and followed my posts. I am defiantly not anyone special but Saturday I felt like a minor celebrity. All thanks to you fuckers.

rydell def rocked

Expect for the girl that tried to rape me. ..

spice's at 8 then merge then temps :lickit::rofl:

booya

Originally posted by notallthere

Words cant describe what a fucking crazy insane awesome twisted fuckadelik nuts smashed mangled pazooodled night I had. :lickit::rofl:

I really have to say it's all thanks to the hoards of CP people that I met. Thanks guys you really made my night. I am was shocked and surprised how many people out there don't even post on the board new me and followed my posts. I am defiantly not anyone special but Saturday I felt like a minor celebrity. All thanks to you fuckers.

rydell def rocked

booya

he said pazooodled....look out! there's a big storm coming :nono:

rydell def rocked

booya

Sorry for not waiting outside of Merge..........I walked out and Stardo and Tommytempts grabbed me said lets go and I went.......when I got to Tempts I realized I forgot and Stardo and I searced for ya.........sorry again, my bad

Originally posted by stiffler

Sorry for not waiting outside of Merge..........I walked out and Stardo and Tommytempts grabbed me said lets go and I went.......when I got to Tempts I realized I forgot and Stardo and I searced for ya.........sorry again, my bad

BRo! i told you dont worry about it. Not a big deal at all i saw you inside anyway, GOODTIMES!

Originally posted by blondymu

I did not try to rape you! I was just being friendly... DAMN! :tongue:

I don't think it was you this girl had dark hair with light blond streaks in it and in not joking or exaggerating. Girls are out of control. i dont think she was a cp member :tongue:

I don't think it was you this girl had dark hair with light blond streaks in it and in not joking or exaggerating. Girls are out of control. i dont thing she was a cp member :tongue:

Haha... and was she trying to get you to drive her back to BELMAR?!

no but you where a little off to .. ..

as my friends put it, I was in 'rare form' , ... i got home and knocked out, people kept coming to check on me but i was just passed out tired. Meawhile my whole house stayed up partying till day break