Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question for traveling clubbers

Anyone ever been to Hawaii, do they have a club scene there or is it all island, vacation type stuff? just curious, someone was inquiring if I would consider coming out there, I don't really know anything about Hawaii, other than the weather and the women are beautiful and the cost of living is about 25-30% higher than NJ.

Originally posted by thepulse

Anyone ever been to Hawaii, do they have a club scene there or is it all island, vacation type stuff? just curious, someone was inquiring if I would consider coming out there, I don't really know anything about Hawaii, other than the weather and the women are beautiful and the cost of living is about 25-30% higher than NJ.

A couple I know moved out there last year....They came back for a wedding in the beginning of the summer and partied here for 2 weeks straight and partied hard....The reason---Hawii just doesnt have the club scene there....Dont get me wrong, another friend went to visit and said its a good time, but dont expect any clubs like you would find on the mainland.....

I forget what Island they live on, so this may not hold tru for all of hawii..

Originally posted by neena16

Don't know but I'll be going there in 2 months...I'll fill you in on the club scene if it even exists...:D

Is that where your honeymooning...My friends are getting marriend Sept1 (no closing party for me:( ) and are going to hawii for theirs.

Originally posted by jp18

Is that where your honeymooning...My friends are getting marriend Sept1 (no closing party for me:( ) and are going to hawii for theirs.

NO CLOSING PARTY!!! :eek: you are really getting the shit end this summer....;) So this means you will be down every weekend from this weekend on to make up for it..Right?????

BUT yeah we are actually going to Vegas for 4 days, then hawaii for 10 days...can't wait I need a vacation desperately...:D

NO CLOSING PARTY!!! :eek: you are really getting the shit end this summer....;) So this means you will be down every weekend from this weekend on to make up for it..Right?????

BUT yeah we are actually going to Vegas for 4 days, then hawaii for 10 days...can't wait I need a vacation desperately...:D

My friends all laugh because I always have some function that I have to attend....I should run for office....Yeah right, all the dirt people would dig up on me, I would never win...

:laugh:

Im going to try my hardest to get down the rest of august..If I miss a saturday then Im coming on sunday...or both days:D

Vegas and Hawii, you two are living it up:D

My friends all laugh because I always have some function that I have to attend....I should run for office....Yeah right, all the dirt people would dig up on me, I would never win...

:laugh:

Im going to try my hardest to get down the rest of august..If I miss a saturday then Im coming on sunday...or both days:D

Vegas and Hawii, you two are living it up:D

Were you there last closing party?? SICKKKKKK

We are trying to live it up this summer but money is TIGHT...some weekends we just can't go down even though we have that Denny itch..it sucks but there's always next summer. :D :D

Were you there last closing party?? SICKKKKKK

We are trying to live it up this summer but money is TIGHT...some weekends we just can't go down even though we have that Denny itch..it sucks but there's always next summer. :D :D

Its funny you mention last summer closing....I always tell this story ...I was there by the bar against the wall to left far left when you walk in, I was a mess and it was so packed i couldnt dance...SO the kid directly across from me kept shouting out we got a 30 sec opening in the crowd to dance...so we would both jump and dance...It kept going all nite but at the end of the nite I was s0 shot out he was screaming 30 secs, but I was comatosed...He walked over and shook me and i just shook my head (i couldnt even speak)..It was a sick nite!!!!

You are right, there is always next summer....We are all still so young when you think about it

Its funny you mention last summer closing....I always tell this story ...I was there by the bar against the wall to left far left when you walk in, I was a mess and it was so packed i couldnt dance...SO the kid directly across from me kept shouting out we got a 30 sec opening in the crowd to dance...so we would both jump and dance...It kept going all nite but at the end of the nite I was s0 shot out he was screaming 30 secs, but I was comatosed...He walked over and shook me and i just shook my head (i couldnt even speak)..It was a sick nite!!!!

You are right, there is always next summer....We are all still so young when you think about it

:laugh: i LOVE THAT story!! it is extremely packed but it's all good. Did you know the kid that was calling out the 30s dance time? it would be even funnier if you didn't......

:laugh: i LOVE THAT story!! it is extremely packed but it's all good. Did you know the kid that was calling out the 30s dance time? it would be even funnier if you didn't......

I honestly didnt now the kid...in the beginning of the nite we were both trying to dance and kept getting bumped back into our respective spots...We were both F(#@ up and thinking the same thing...WE WANT TO DANCE!!!

I should have mentioned that I didnt know the kid, in the beginning of the story..Shit like that always happens at tempts thats what I like about it...When I was there 2 sundays ago...I was so F(#@@ happy to be there I couldnt stop smiling and bouncing around....Random people would just start talking and chilling with me and my friends....Had no clue who they were, they just were having a goodtime like we were...:D

I honestly didnt now the kid...in the beginning of the nite we were both trying to dance and kept getting bumped back into our respective spots...We were both F(#@ up and thinking the same thing...WE WANT TO DANCE!!!

I should have mentioned that I didnt know the kid, in the beginning of the story..Shit like that always happens at tempts thats what I like about it...When I was there 2 sundays ago...I was so F(#@@ happy to be there I couldnt stop smiling and bouncing around....Random people would just start talking and chilling with me and my friends....Had no clue who they were, they just were having a goodtime like we were...:D

That's what it's all about...walk in with 2 friends come out with 10...being apart of the temps family. :D :D