Clubplanet Nightlife Community

danny howells e mix

teamj5

Originally posted by kaydup

Hey if I use Sound Forge or Wave lab can I record that?

Or get it from you on Soul Seek:D

Which in turn can be burned onto a CD for myself :D

Isn't technology beautiful!?! I'm definitely going to hunker down, sell-out and get a computer soon.

Good idea for a possible money maker - invent a machine that can only download music, store it, and burn CDs.

I'm not sure how those other recording devices work, but i'm sure if they record streaming audio then they work just fine. The e mix is up on radio 1's web site all week long. I use total recorder, which you have to purchase. But I just figured out today I needed to dl another free program to convert the wave file into a high quality mp3 (total recorder converts the saved file into an mp3 but the quality is shit)

so you can do that, or try and grab it from me on soulseekage.

i need to go dl those nice streaming audios of ali ajami now from avalons web site :smoke:

Originally posted by teamj5

I'm not sure how those other recording devices work, but i'm sure if they record streaming audio then they work just fine. The e mix is up on radio 1's web site all week long. I use total recorder, which you have to purchase. But I just figured out today I needed to dl another free program to convert the wave file into a high quality mp3 (total recorder converts the saved file into an mp3 but the quality is shit)

so you can do that, or try and grab it from me on soulseekage.

i need to go dl those nice streaming audios of ali ajami now from avalons web site :smoke:

Yeah I can use Sound Forge and Wavelab, so I should get it, or from you. I am sure you can find those other sets and more in mine folder;)

I cant get into your folder till you add me.

teamj5 (no spaces)

i got some good stuff :smoke:

How the hell do I add you, I just can't figure that place out. I just put you like in a buddy list?

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Isn't technology beautiful!?! I'm definitely going to hunker down, sell-out and get a computer soon.

Good idea for a possible money maker - invent a machine that can only download music, store it, and burn CDs.

yeah, that is definitly nice. i just finished paying off my computer today..essentially with the $ i didnt spend buying cd's i used it to buy my computer to burn cd's

i'm a computer klutz in general but soulseek is pretty easy to use, teamj i'll add you to my list when i get home so you can dl stuff from me add me to yours, same name (vicman) so you can start DL all of my george acosta sets

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

yeah, that is definitly nice. i just finished paying off my computer today..essentially with the $ i didnt spend buying cd's i used it to buy my computer to burn cd's

i'm a computer klutz in general but soulseek is pretty easy to use, teamj i'll add you to my list when i get home so you can dl stuff from me add me to yours, same name (vicman) so you can start DL all of my george acosta sets

I cant get into your folder till you add me.

teamj5 (no spaces)

i got some good stuff :smoke:

Hey I added you last night I am Drew09. I don't have all my stuff on, but I will release it when I see ya