Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Thursday Night @...

Im there tonight. My first day back in Jersey (so good to be back) since sunday Morn. Im hitting up Metro for dinner. stopping then caruso's for a bit then off to Shark bar for Jana and close out the night there. Find me for shots at any of the above mentioned places.

Boywonder77 You little flaming lolisucker. You gonna be giving free BJ's at the Shark tonight?????? Just fucking with ya you lil tool. I'll see ya tonight.

Clubline2k3 I'll nextal you later for directions I need Kosta + 5 on a list not sure of the exact number of people yet. I'm not sure if Im coming with Jana or If were going to meet up there. She's coming from Connecticut.

'See ya tonight.

Originally posted by kostaP

Im there tonight. My first day back in Jersey (so good to be back) since sunday Morn. Im hitting up Metro for dinner. stopping then caruso's for a bit then off to Shark bar for Jana and close out the night there. Find me for shots at any of the above mentioned places.

Boywonder77 You little flaming lolisucker. You gonna be giving free BJ's at the Shark tonight?????? Just fucking with ya you lil tool. I'll see ya tonight.

Clubline2k3 I'll nextal you later for directions I need Kosta + 5 on a list not sure of the exact number of people yet. I'm not sure if Im coming with Jana or If were going to meet up there. She's coming from Connecticut.

'See ya tonight.

no doubt kosta, it's going to be a sick night!!! i'll speak to you later. peace!!! RFinc. in full effect tonight!!:D