Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I need a list for Sandbar On FRIDAY

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by thesandman

Kosta, I got thrown out of the Junkyard for throwing Napkins during Jump Around........ not bullshitting.......... lol

Everyone wants to be like mike....I mean Kosta!!!!!

I was banned from there when i was 21 for starting a huge brawl. It was like 15 of me qand my friends and they dared me to go hit on this girl who was hooking up with her boyfriend. You know me cant turn down a dare so I wrote my number on a napkin tap her on the shoulder. she turns I tell her i think she's cute and I giver her the napkin. Her boyfriend is like yo thats my girl Im like yeah yeah shut up buddy im tryin to score here. So he goes thats my girl. I tell her ill see ya here next week but leave youre gay brother at home. He shoved me I started swing like Muhammed Ali crackin this kid in the face. It wa then that I realized he played ball for some college and half the team was there so my boys came over and it was a riot. I grabbed his girl me and y boys ducked out by the time the cops got there and went drinking elsewhere!!!!!!!!

Long story even longer everytime Ive tried to go back they laugh and say Sorry buddy!!!!!