Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who has the worst taste???

xtotaleclipsex

Seeing some of the various pics posted on this board....I was wondering who everyone here thinks has the worst taste in girls/ guys??

Which board member posts the worst pics and actually thinks that that person actualy looks good?

My vote would have to go to Darthvader.....:clap:

no offence hun, but some of the girls you post are just horrible....and this last one Anna Nichole Smith .....come on now ...she is just nasty!:vomit3::no:

Originally posted by xtotaleclipsex

Which board member posts the worst pics and actually thinks that that person actualy looks good?

My vote would have to go to Darthvader.....:clap:

I find this thread offensive! I don't appreciate you trying to stir up shit against me.....

:bigfinge:

I'm with xtotaleclipsex. Most of the time they are on the brink of nasty and some of time they are just plain ick!

Sorry Dark Lord, I like your posts and funny words, but your taste in women is without a doubt not up to snuf.

Do a post of the classiest, hottest, tasteful women you can find. Maybe it will better than usual?

Toys-

okay here goes..........You people are so FULL OF BULLSHIT it ain't even funny! I've never seen such a bunch of fucking picky motherfuckers in all my life.......You act like every woman has got to look like a fucking Barbie doll....that's totall bullshit! I believe you are in denial or just a chicken shit who is afraid to express what they feel...no matter what anyone thinks!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Calm down Darth. So your taste in women sucks. I agree at least you say what you like and most of us don't.

You have the balls, just no taste. It's okay. Many people are into fucked up things and to be honest your taste needs just a bit more refining before it becomes acceptable to everyone.

There is no shame in having bad taste. The only shame is to not be honest. And that Darth you have been. So be proud!

Your taste in women will get better I'm sure.

Originally posted by darthvader

okay here goes..........You people are so FULL OF BULLSHIT it ain't even funny! I've never seen such a bunch of fucking picky motherfuckers in all my life.......You act like every woman has got to look like a fucking Barbie doll....that's totall bullshit! I believe you are in denial or just a chicken shit who is afraid to express what they feel...no matter what anyone thinks!

Originally posted by darthvader

Oh please calm the fuck down and stop crying.....my post was nothing against you personally just some of what you post!

And no I don't think that only girls that look like barbie dolls are attractive, but when you post that 'oh this girl is incredibly hot blah blah blah......emphasizing how great looking or how much you would like to fuck her.....you would at least think she was good looking!:rolleyes:

But hey that is your taste which is fine....it was all meant in good fun so :finger:

Excuse me. But who here is a hipocrite? We are both saying your taste is your taste. Instead of acting like a child. Proove us wrong. I think your posts are generally funny. WHo cares if I don't think they are sexy?

Calm down. Proove us wrong. But stop yelling. Your making darth spectacle out of yourself.

Yeash. Hate to be a fat ugly chick in your house right now!:isok::pissy:

Originally posted by covetoys

Excuse me. But who here is a hipocrite? We are both saying your taste is your taste. Instead of acting like a child. Proove us wrong. I think your posts are generally funny. WHo cares if I don't think they are sexy?

Calm down. Proove us wrong. But stop yelling. Your making darth spectacle out of yourself.

Thank you!!